Uship - U-Ship is a Ripoff....
U-SHip is a RIPOFF. I know I use U-Ship to find stuff to haul w/my pick-up and vehicles to drive for people to try to make some $$
First of all the people running U-Ship use deceptive practices both w/shippers and TSP's.
Next they do NOT care about an honest person trying to make a buck. ALl they care about how much money they can put in Matt Chasen's (the founder)pocket.They charge TSp's that go beyond what they consider a normal cancellation rate extra bid fee's.Just way for them to rip folks off and put extra $$ in Chasens poicket.
A lot of guy's are bidding rediculously low on stuff and undercutting others who are placing reasonable and fair bid's. Also there shippers who have NO idea about how much it really cost's a tranporter in fuel,maintaince and insurance for his truck.
Lastly,when a shipper pays a deposit to U-SHip the TSP does NOT get it though U-Ship tells the shipper they do.It goes to cover the TSP's bid fee. U-Ship does nOT tell the shipper that.I've run into quite a few customers who did not know that I don't get the deposit they paid.
It's time for U-SHip to STOP being so GREEDY and STOP being so quote nuetral and start being HONEST and FAIR!!!!review #221212
You may also like
- "Got a shipment from FedEx today and see how they placed something that is well over 60 lbs. Is it too much to expect that a heavy shipment (or any..."
- "Hello! I was wanting to thank all the helpful reviews here on this site! I was saved precious money that could be used for Christmas items!It started with me looking..."
- "Aramex cheated on prices about their services, did'n give me full information about custom's fees. To get my parcel I had to pay 4 times more then what they announced..."
- "I purchased 6 $598 (retail value) bags from Coach in Las Vegas. I had them shipped to my home address in Idaho. Shipment arrived. What a joke! Luckily all bags..."
- "I purchase a Roketa MC-51 in September 2008 and have had nothing but problems from the moment I drove off the lot. I purchased the bike from a dealership..."
- "Okay, so we're teaching our two young teenage boys how to mow the lawn, *** eaters, the hedge, the works..... What better way to reward them than with a nice..."
- "Very poor service they have, I was suppose to make a booking for tomorrow 8/2/2025 but mistakenly made a booking for todays 8/1/2015 at 9:45 because of a glitch in..."
- "62294 order number Teleflora My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora. My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet..."
- "The wall / planter he built has an uneven and unlevel base thus the blocks are not connectable and not straight / level. There are actually opening in..."