Uship - U-Ship is a Ripoff....
U-SHip is a RIPOFF. I know I use U-Ship to find stuff to haul w/my pick-up and vehicles to drive for people to try to make some $$
First of all the people running U-Ship use deceptive practices both w/shippers and TSP's.
Next they do NOT care about an honest person trying to make a buck. ALl they care about how much money they can put in Matt Chasen's (the founder)pocket.They charge TSp's that go beyond what they consider a normal cancellation rate extra bid fee's.Just way for them to rip folks off and put extra $$ in Chasens poicket.
A lot of guy's are bidding rediculously low on stuff and undercutting others who are placing reasonable and fair bid's. Also there shippers who have NO idea about how much it really cost's a tranporter in fuel,maintaince and insurance for his truck.
Lastly,when a shipper pays a deposit to U-SHip the TSP does NOT get it though U-Ship tells the shipper they do.It goes to cover the TSP's bid fee. U-Ship does nOT tell the shipper that.I've run into quite a few customers who did not know that I don't get the deposit they paid.
It's time for U-SHip to STOP being so GREEDY and STOP being so quote nuetral and start being HONEST and FAIR!!!!c33c010 review #221212
You may also like
- "I have tried writing Emirates Air line for the past 2 months with no logical respond from them, I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open..."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "my sons 7 inch tablet battery blew up I'm not a very happy customer..."
- "Went to sons football match wearing my much loved timberlands. It was a severely wet day and to dry the boots I placed them beneath the radiator, when I..."
- "I recently experienced buying a piece of pumpkin loaf at the El Cajun, CA Starbucks. I have been getting coffee and pastries at Starbucks for years, so I was shocked..."
- "I have been told Choice Ticketing would be the best system for the money. I ran into many bugs in system that I and my employees use EVERY DAY! When..."
- "I ordered a dresser, night stand, and desk from Cymax. None of the pieces came labeled and, after spending hours putting a desk together, we found out the pre-made holes..."