Uship - U-Ship is a Ripoff....
U-SHip is a RIPOFF. I know I use U-Ship to find stuff to haul w/my pick-up and vehicles to drive for people to try to make some $$
First of all the people running U-Ship use deceptive practices both w/shippers and TSP's.
Next they do NOT care about an honest person trying to make a buck. ALl they care about how much money they can put in Matt Chasen's (the founder)pocket.They charge TSp's that go beyond what they consider a normal cancellation rate extra bid fee's.Just way for them to rip folks off and put extra $$ in Chasens poicket.
A lot of guy's are bidding rediculously low on stuff and undercutting others who are placing reasonable and fair bid's. Also there shippers who have NO idea about how much it really cost's a tranporter in fuel,maintaince and insurance for his truck.
Lastly,when a shipper pays a deposit to U-SHip the TSP does NOT get it though U-Ship tells the shipper they do.It goes to cover the TSP's bid fee. U-Ship does nOT tell the shipper that.I've run into quite a few customers who did not know that I don't get the deposit they paid.
It's time for U-SHip to STOP being so GREEDY and STOP being so quote nuetral and start being HONEST and FAIR!!!!
You May Also Like
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "I contracted with Marine Corps Movers through uShip to move a motorcycle from Orlando to NJ. I purchased additional insurance through the uShip site just in case. The shipper dropped..."
- "I had sold an item and had Central Transport for the carrier to ship from Missouri to Florida. My product was securely strapped to the pallet and wrapped. ..."
- "Search for Lenz Custom Concrete on the Idaho Repository to see cases filed against Mr. Lenz's business. https://www.idcourts.us/repository/partySearch.do Look Mr. Lenz's license up at the Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses to verify..."
- "Okay, so we're teaching our two young teenage boys how to mow the lawn, *** eaters, the hedge, the works..... What better way to reward them than with a nice..."
- "I purchased 6 $598 (retail value) bags from Coach in Las Vegas. I had them shipped to my home address in Idaho. Shipment arrived. What a joke! Luckily all bags..."
- "I wish I had read the posts on this site before I sent my phone to Gazelle, as I too was hit with their bait and switch. I sent..."
- "I purchased the extended warranty through GBS for my Ashley Durablend couch and loveseat and was told "peeling isn't covered on Durablend only on top grain leather products". Both..."
- "A woman found my package in the road, goggled my address and brought it to me, when fedex was called and complaint filed I was told the driver would be..."