U-SHip is a RIPOFF. I know I use U-Ship to find stuff to haul w/my pick-up and vehicles to drive for people to try to make some $$
First of all the people running U-Ship use deceptive practices both w/shippers and TSP's.
Next they do NOT care about an honest person trying to make a buck. ALl they care about how much money they can put in Matt Chasen's (the founder)pocket.They charge TSp's that go beyond what they consider a normal cancellation rate extra bid fee's.Just way for them to rip folks off and put extra $$ in Chasens poicket.
A lot of guy's are bidding rediculously low on stuff and undercutting others who are placing reasonable and fair bid's. Also there shippers who have NO idea about how much it really cost's a tranporter in fuel,maintaince and insurance for his truck.
Lastly,when a shipper pays a deposit to U-SHip the TSP does NOT get it though U-Ship tells the shipper they do.It goes to cover the TSP's bid fee. U-Ship does nOT tell the shipper that.I've run into quite a few customers who did not know that I don't get the deposit they paid.
It's time for U-SHip to STOP being so GREEDY and STOP being so quote nuetral and start being HONEST and FAIR!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "Uship consumer services do whatever they want to do... my company ( a legit company was suspended and all booked 7 total loads was canceled by uship) they..."
- "Hi LBC,.. I send my baggage last August 29,2014 and it takes 3 months more before my family received...Its ok if its late to arrive but the Thing which I could..."
- "Java Culture Java Culture SCAM ARTISTS!!!! This is hilarious!! These scam artists have picked up from their last scam shop in FT Lee Virginia and have landed in Boise Idaho!!! For those..."
- "I recently experienced buying a piece of pumpkin loaf at the El Cajun, CA Starbucks. I have been getting coffee and pastries at Starbucks for years, so I was shocked..."
- "I purchase a Roketa MC-51 in September 2008 and have had nothing but problems from the moment I drove off the lot. I purchased the bike from a dealership..."
- "Illini Moving Labor damaged every single piece of my new furniture purchased a week before i moved - Cheri Beasley is a lying excuse of a human - she..."
- "It's a total rip off!! I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I ordered the first one, about 2 dozen daisies and the second one is what I..."
- "I am so dissappointed at my treatment. They sell a Groupon for 59$ that I wanted to buy. The first thing she tells you when you call is that you..."