I am a dot authorized shipper and Uship has suspended my account for using the phrase"I am tired of bidders reyling on nothing but a low price", I want you to pick the shipper that will do the best job for You.
I have truck heading with cheap uship freight hoping I would book more cheap uship freight coming back and be able to eat.
Now they have suspended me for 30 days for being tired of low ball bidders who have no insurance and no dot authority. They say you have to have a dot number and be able to legally transport then turn there back when joe blow driving an 87 bronco bids off a 15,000 pound boat for 50 cents per mile and totals it on the way out west or steals it. They then suspend a company with 100 positive feedback score-zero cancellations for being tired of being low balled on bids by joe blow. I was suspended before 10am and have been trying to make contact with them with zero response on why I am suspended and why I was not warned.
I also submitted this same verbage to them for review with zero response except to suspend my account. Now 3:44 no contact and I have lots of questions from active/now not active bids and booked shipments waiting to be delivered. They will not even tell my prospects and customers why I have been suspended. Bad business, bad company, bad customer service.
They pimp us out then blow us off.
If you want a quality company to haul your freight stay away from uship companies that do not have dot authority and mc number.Jimmy Young , speed1313 , Prime Time Logistics , Maiden, NC 28650 Phone #828-302-9892 828-428-9013
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "WARNING DO NOT RISK YOUR DOG ON USHIP! Please Google "Uship Missing Dogs" Before You Waste Your $ Bidding Please Research Youself! Most People Are Unaware Of All The Potential..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "I was looking for a corgi and my dad found a listing for $250 in Newfoundland which was too good to be true because corgis are never that cheap! I..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "I design tshirts for my husband's band, which tours the country. All of our artwork is vetted and approved for use, but before I have several hundred shirts made..."
- "I too found bugs in mine this past month. Class action suit ? I sent the cookies in and thinking about s lawsuit ..."
- "This place is absolutely a health hazard. On the 15th of May, I bought several items from this store. First of all, most snack items (chaklis, sev, pickle etc.) are..."
- "My bed sheets, pillow cases, and comforters were all dirty. I called the front desk and he said that he did not have access to the laundry room. I asked..."
- "Z Gorski Mason Contractor was hired to build our new home's foundation. His lead employee, a convicted felon, could not read our plans or correctly adhere to the engineer's..."