USHIP Why does BBB Support them they are criminals
There are so many of us. Hard working people that have had their money taken wrongly by USHIP drivers. USHIP seems to be supported by the BBB and E Bay. Even though they have had hundreds of complaints. THIS MUST STOP.
There are hundreds of people that have been scammed by USHIP. I am confused how the BBB can always manage to come up in favor of USHIP. Over and over again. Same goes for E Bay. What does that say????
Maybe we should start a movement against the BBB & E Bay for Supporting these ......... people.
My Story is the same as everyone else. Paid money No Show Went to Credit card and did Charge back against Driver but. Not so sure how the charge back is going to go against the USHIP ......... crooks. Any one done a charge back against them for the deposit?
Remember Every Body "We are a neutral 3rd Party"
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was looking for a corgi and my dad found a listing for $250 in Newfoundland which was too good to be true because corgis are never that cheap! I..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "I deeply regret hiring this moving company in helping me to relocate. They made our move so stressful and horrible.It was the worst decision I made to use them. Their..."
- "I bought a pair of Harley Davidson Boots, Model Number 93043, and after wearing them about a dozen times, the zipper has separated from the boot. The zipper still goes..."
- "it has soybean oil in it now, effing disgusting, if i wanted soy in my ice cream i would pour soy sauce on top of it. BTW trying to..."
- "After taking hours to upload and prepare on their site (which was a headache in itself) I recently ordered two photo books. On the computer screens (we have two)..."
- "Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart. There is a strip that runs on the bottom..."
- "All we wanted were three matching bar stools, but the third was cut wrong (one of two supports for chair cut three inches short). We had to drive 25 miles..."
- "Bought a toy RC Boat. Took more than a month to get it. Worked only 10 min. It's impossible to charge from transmitter. Boat is way smaller..."