USHIP Why does BBB Support them they are criminals
There are so many of us. Hard working people that have had their money taken wrongly by USHIP drivers. USHIP seems to be supported by the BBB and E Bay. Even though they have had hundreds of complaints. THIS MUST STOP.
There are hundreds of people that have been scammed by USHIP. I am confused how the BBB can always manage to come up in favor of USHIP. Over and over again. Same goes for E Bay. What does that say????
Maybe we should start a movement against the BBB & E Bay for Supporting these ......... people.
My Story is the same as everyone else. Paid money No Show Went to Credit card and did Charge back against Driver but. Not so sure how the charge back is going to go against the USHIP ......... crooks. Any one done a charge back against them for the deposit?
Remember Every Body "We are a neutral 3rd Party"128c3960 review #232265
You may also like
- "I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "These asshats over at airbnb continue to steal money from my credit card without me booking any reservations, there is not even any reservations on their system with my credit..."
- "it has soybean oil in it now, effing disgusting, if i wanted soy in my ice cream i would pour soy sauce on top of it. BTW trying to..."
- "After taking hours to upload and prepare on their site (which was a headache in itself) I recently ordered two photo books. On the computer screens (we have two)..."
- "I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart .. I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce...."
- "I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut. I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12..."
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."