USHIP Why does BBB Support them they are criminals
There are so many of us. Hard working people that have had their money taken wrongly by USHIP drivers. USHIP seems to be supported by the BBB and E Bay. Even though they have had hundreds of complaints. THIS MUST STOP.
There are hundreds of people that have been scammed by USHIP. I am confused how the BBB can always manage to come up in favor of USHIP. Over and over again. Same goes for E Bay. What does that say????
Maybe we should start a movement against the BBB & E Bay for Supporting these ......... people.
My Story is the same as everyone else. Paid money No Show Went to Credit card and did Charge back against Driver but. Not so sure how the charge back is going to go against the USHIP ......... crooks. Any one done a charge back against them for the deposit?
Remember Every Body "We are a neutral 3rd Party"d48e087 review #232265
You may also like
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "Jessica Zamarron, owner of Pink Sugar and Adamlovie, are known by too many customers for ripping them off. They charge your credit card or bank account and hope you..."
- "I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services. Every month my bill was higher and higher. They didn't give me any warning stating that my..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS, YOU WILL BE SORRY !!! This company is just a front for other companies. You order your product from their pretty website thinking they..."
- "Frank showed up at my home after I waited two weeks for the service that his receptionist swore he was proficient in servicing a Canadian made Insta-Flame gas fireplace. After..."
- "I was looking for a corgi and my dad found a listing for $250 in Newfoundland which was too good to be true because corgis are never that cheap! I..."