USHIP Why does BBB Support them they are criminals
There are so many of us. Hard working people that have had their money taken wrongly by USHIP drivers. USHIP seems to be supported by the BBB and E Bay. Even though they have had hundreds of complaints. THIS MUST STOP.
There are hundreds of people that have been scammed by USHIP. I am confused how the BBB can always manage to come up in favor of USHIP. Over and over again. Same goes for E Bay. What does that say????
Maybe we should start a movement against the BBB & E Bay for Supporting these ......... people.
My Story is the same as everyone else. Paid money No Show Went to Credit card and did Charge back against Driver but. Not so sure how the charge back is going to go against the USHIP ......... crooks. Any one done a charge back against them for the deposit?
Remember Every Body "We are a neutral 3rd Party"f1aee71 review #232265
You may also like
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "U-Ship has quite a great deal going on for them. They get paid to be a forum but really have NO responsibility. I work in auto transport for a carrier..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "The clothes do not fit at all I want a full refund the only giving me small percent I spent almost 200 and get only 90 dollars And they say..."
- "I am looking for The complaints dept After you leave Disneyland CAlifornia .. I am happy with our trip .. It the Hoody I paid 85 I think for.. It got One wearing, one washing..."
- " RE: 2009 Maserati Granturismo S I negotiated an agreed purchase price of $75,000 on October 17, 2012 with their seller broker through my broker, Todd Nixon, of Augusta Motor Group. A..."
- "they will ask you to take the course and tell you that you will be hired after. So they get you to pay 275 dollars and make your way over..."