Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Loading Service Review

Not able to book a load with any one you bid one even for a dollor

Uship in Austin, Texas - Absolutely horrible

We contracted with Uship to move five pallets of product from about an hour away. We received a quote with that included the requested lift gate on the truck as our dock is not raised. The quote was $394 and was pre-paid by credit card. When the product arrived, there was no lift gate and the total was $862, which had to be paid right then or the driver would leave with our product. We called Uship and they stated they was nothing they could do, even though we had the paid quote right in front of us. We were fortunately able to borrow a forklift from a neighboring company and unload. The reason for the more than double price on the quote is that the product was a different "classification" and they didn't account for it (classification was never mentioned when we submitted our order). Needless to say, we are now out $1256 for something that should have cost less than $400 and lost valuable time trying to find a solution when there was a quick turn around for the product. Responses to a request for a refund have been for at least the $394 that was paid in advance have been ignored.
CitizenShipperSupport

Hi, I'm Jennifer, Customer Relations Manager at CitizenShipper. I was both shocked and dismayed to hear about your experience.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through all this.

I wanted to let you know about CitizenShipper.com. We're also an online shipping marketplace, and connect customers like you with drivers. What really distinguishes us from other service is our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction. Drivers on CitizenShipper undertake stringent screening checks before picking up any customer shipments, including a nationwide Background Check, and also address verification.

We also feel our community policed review and feedback system helps users to sort out undesirable members leaving only the drivers who conduct themselves with professionalism and integrity. In addition to this, we've also just integrated a dispute resolution system which further enhances user safety on our site.

If you do find yourself in need of quotes and professional drivers, please reach out to me on jennifer 'at' citizenshipper dot com, or call me on 1-888-263-4804 and I'd be happy to find you a professional driver.

Thanks!

Jen

@CitizenShipperSupport

Jennifer is a troll. Citizenshipper is another scam like uship

@Anonymous

Jennifer is actually the senior customer service & admin support for over 3years now. If by the fact that CitizenShipper is a load board, then yes, we are like Uship in that way. However, you can check out our A rating from the BBB if you'd like, or our 9.4 rating and reviews with trustpilot if you'd like to see the difference in the two sites.(https://www.trustpilot.com/review/citizenshipper.com) Or better yet, come check out the site for yourself so you know that what you said is untrue.

View more comments (2)
Pricing issue

Uship - Puppy Shipping Review from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

Puppy situation, just lost 300$ that I borrowed from my friends. How I feel now I don't want the dog and I don't want the money, I just want to see these People so I can crack on them like a mad hyena. I promise i will find them.

I was just about to be scam as an add to buy a Yorkie for $300 sounded too good to be true. Finally they told me that they were going to be using uship and thanks to all the Consumer's complaint I was able to pull out before going further.

It didn't sound right from the beginning..

thanks everyone for taking time to complain, and warn people about this scammers... shame on them!

Poor customer service

Uship - Review in Shipping category from Jacksonville, Florida

According to the FMCSA,uship is listed as a Internet search engine similar to ebay,which means,I will be in Washington D.C. for my annual business meetings and have reached out to my legal repeesentitives in D.C. to start the process of changing their status as an I.P.company.Updates forthcoming

you ship at the very least, is a co-conspirator, because they also offer insurance, although they claim not to be an insurance company. In my opinion, if you ship does not fit the description of a broker, then who does?

If they were a broker, they would have to post a bond for a ranging freight to be transported and if there was a problem, then you could go against their bond. In most cases. The horror stories you read about, is likely only the tip of the iceberg.

98% never gets reported because most people just don't want to bother. Do whatever you can, I have complained and complained a complaint to no avail.

Not as described/ advertised

Uship - Money Transfer Review from Madison, Wisconsin

I have the same pet situation, they asked me money upfront and through western union which I tried to confirm with Uship but no answer

UShip does NOT do Western Union, folks!!! You have to sign UP with UShip to even be a customer!

EVERY communication is monitored and they will red flag ANY suspicious comments. Payment is done through credit card OR Paypal, both of which you can get your money refunded if service is not rendered.

NEVER NEVER NEVER wire thru Western Union to ANYONE you don't know.... PERIOD!!!

UShip only communicates through email, from what I've learned thus far. I know because I got 'red flagged' for asking a potential carrier if I could pay him when he delivered my item with a post-dated check....THAT went over like a *** in church. I'm learning.

But, I'm not worried to use them to ship my appliance. I will use Paypal and have 100% money back guarantee.

Not as described/ advertised

Puppy Shipping Review

I was ripped off buying a puppy. I've sent $1500 and then lied to numerous times and I still do not have a puppy
Problem with delivery

Pet Travel Review

Someone tried to scam me with a husky puppy. Said they were only worried about the welfare of the puppy etc...All bs. As I read the complaints i realized everyone has been scammed just about the same way. They didn't want to talk on the phone because they were "working" only text. Don't trust USHIP
Poor customer service

Uship Service Providers Fee's

As A Service Provider Taking On Shipments From Uship's Website People Looking For The Best Deal Don't Know That When A Provider Bids On There Shipment - Uship Adds There Fee's Which Can Add Up To A Few Hundred On Top Of The Providers Bid Which The Customer Thinks All Goes To The Provider -Not- & Not To Mention The Customers That Want To Use Uship For Moving & Want To Move Halfway Across The Country For A Couple Dollars - As If We Truckers Get Fuel For Free & Work For Min Wage - No One Goes Into Business To Brake Even Or Lose Money!
Pricing issue

Uship - Furniture Shipping Review from Middlesboro, Kentucky

Do not use Uship my furniture damaged. Uship customer support awful Will not use this company again
CitizenShipperSupport

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through all this.

Thanks!

Jen

So at last I have collected my shipment from UPS Customer Center, Airway Road, Mississauga this morning, after wasting my precious business time.

Thankful to Georgian College to take take note of my frustration and calling to appreciate my issue.

But surprisingly UPS Canada has found no time to at-least acknowledge my concern.

Are they so big that customer does not matter for them?

View more comments (1)
Bad quality

Uship in Reynoldsburg, Ohio - Total SCAM OOGLE

Puppy was located near me and requested I text them which I did. They then asked for an e-mail which I sent and they sent pics of puppies. Then the scam begins - I have Alzheimers (sp) and the puppies have to go to a good home and that they have moved to Fl. for health reasons blah, blah, blah. If I could not come there they would ship the pup to the door and all I had to do is pay the courier. Right! I can only imagine how many people have fallen for this horrific scam. The end!
SCAM