Uship consumer services do whatever they want to do...my company ( a legit company was suspended and all booked 7 total loads was canceled by uship) they don't even try to resolve any questions they just suspend youR account.

Customers was calling after this happened trucks dispatched for pickup had was left sitting The customers even called uship requesting our company and uship didn't try to revolve anything They just gave a 90% refund to the customer and leave them high and dry. Theses were time sensitive loads and they just deny any request made from customer or Carrier. When you talk to uship member support the just say send an email and when you do they don't want to resolve any issue.

I guess once you have a issue with suspended account you are going to be suspended because they don't want to resolve the matter with a legit trucking but have hundreds of illegal company's transporting freight with no problems as long as uship gets paid.Company never requested that shipments to be

Review about: Uship Account.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

Sir my uship Account is suspended please Reopen my account

Houston, Texas, United States #961828

It seems they are so afraid a shipper will discover that in the never ending spiral to the bottom feeding prices they have to make money.A lot of it to cover up the fact they are not a nuetral party.The charges they put on top of the transporters offer is outrages.Their goal is to not let the shipper know of the fees added to the cost.If any transporter gets out of line on just about anything these rich bullies do they are suspended.They make the rules as they go.They favor ignorant lowballing fools who see their show Shipping Wars and decide they can get into the trucking business.Their business plan is biased and corrupt.