Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 11

Uship has made no effort to resolve this or contact me.

Original review posted by user Apr 11

About 18 months ago a driver with the uShip name KOPOPONE (or something quite similar) was hired to pick up some items for me from I Connecticut and bring them to my New York (Brooklyn) residence. He repeatedly change the schedule of his drop off. I finally was able to get my sister to accept the delivery for me as he arrived with 5 minutes notice 4 hours behind schedule. Upon arriving, he threatens my sister repeatedly unless he receives more money, cash payment, because he said that the three steps up to my front door counts as a staircase. He was a lone geriatric man in a van with about three teeth. She called me crying and afraid at work. As she called, he drove off with about $10,000 of my property in his van. Over the next day I tried in vain to deal with uShip Customer Service. Their solution was to pay the ransom and have the same driver come to my residence again and leave the items on the street. I told them that this was an unsafe solution. The driver had threatened us. I asked if I should call the police — they said that’s ‘not their business.’ That is the extent of their assistance. They told me to just work it out with the belligerent driver. Over the next week, they emailed once daily saying ‘did you guys work it out?’

Ultimately I research and find the address of this driver in Queens and hire another team of guys to take the items from his van. I was then told By uShip that I had to release payment to the original driver or I would be blocked from their platform. I had already paid uShip, so this ceremonial act seemed pretty ridiculous to me at that point. I released the payment.

The next day I received an email from uShip support that was meant for the driver. UShip was thanking the driver. Telling him that he did a good job ...’you tried your best and thank you for your service...’.

I then looked on uship website and found a fake review under my name on the driver’s account. UShip then blocked me from the platform indefinitely. I asked h]them why... they ‘don’t have to tell me why.’

Prior to this I had one instance in which I driver had been provided the wrong zip code by UShip. He called me to threaten me that if he did not receive more cash upon delivery because of this error...’he had my address and would find me in the night.’

Product or Service Mentioned: Uship Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I want to be unblocked. I did nothing wrong and need to use your platform. I’ve worked successfully with dozens of couriers on and off your platform. .

Uship Cons: Customer service, Timeliness in resolving issues, No company support, Dangerous drivers, Price gouging at delivery.

Comments

I’m sorry this happened to you. UShip is such a horrible company. God bless