My daughter wanted a pomsky puppy for her birthday.We received the exact same email....wife died, now I'm in maryland to get a job, blah, blah, blah!

Exactly the SAME! I was very wary and just kept asking for more pictures of the puppies. Finally found the same pictures from another website. Confronted the guy and he got very defensive, sent me more bogus pictures.

Then I went ahead and told him we would take the male so he got uship to call me to arrange pick-up. What a joke...the guy was illiterate and rude. Told me I had to pay them the entire amount up front. When I said that I would only pay COD, he actually became more rude and said fine but we won't provide food or water for the puppy!

From Maryland to Miami Florida! Mind you I was laughing the entire time because I already was aware that it was a scam. Since its very difficult to catch these people I figured I would waste their time a little and have some fun of my own! I kept the uship guy online for an hour (his dime) going back and forth as if I was trying to decide what to do.....then I dropped the bomb on him and told him to stop scamming people and that I had traced his call!

He sputtered and hung up! Always be wary!!!!

Deal in-state and direct!Please don't let these people scam you!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of uship website from uShip. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants uShip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unprofessional and illegal shipper. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by uShip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments