1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

Wanted to get truck shipped by drop deck or low boy.Some knuckehead accepts bid amount.

Does not show up on time and then calls 2 days later asking if he can drive truck instead of transporting on trailer. I cancelled order and Uship charged me 346.00 non refundable. Stay away from this company. Uship does not screen their drivers.

Cheaper to call trucking companies and much easier. I had to call credit card to recover my 346.00. Also I made numerous attempts to call uship without any answer. Phone kept ringing.

Most of the uship drivers are guys with pickup trucks and no insurance.

Also they have these brokers that accept offers and then try to find driver at less cost.That just delays the shipping even more.

Review about: Uship Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Never use uship.

I didn't like: Deceptive practices, Money grab.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

POST YOUR CAUSE RIGHT FROM USHIP SITE AS THE SHIPPER uShip "WARNING DO NOT RISK YOUR DOG ON USHIP! Please Google "Uship Missing Dogs" Before You Waste Your $ Bidding Please Research Youself! Most People Are Unaware Of All The Potential..." Read more uShip - Racing Randy at Quick Transport uShip "My 90 year old mother had her property ruined by Racing Randy's crew from Quick Transport. They were supposed to be transporting an antique six burner wood stove and broke..." Read more Uship - Vernon  Milton Gantt III uShip "Following are the facts of my situation • Mr. Vernon Gantt III accepted a bid for my Honda 450 • Mr. Vernon Gantt III expressed interest, verbally, through text and in Uship comments for..." Read more Uship - Shipping Service Review uShip "Uship.com is the largest scam operation to collect fees from the shipper and drivers who follow policy. Customers are advised that they should hire a new shipper even though they..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more