Penang, Pulau Pinang

I from Penang (Malaysia) bought 2 kitten male and famale from Thailand, the owner using uship for shiping,I paid first payment RM 500 balance I will paid when a kitten arrived About 3 hrs later they email to paid Insurance to protect the kitten.If i didn' t paid they cannot proceed.Then I paid

RM 2500 refundable.They send email again filght depature about 7.45pm I wait until that time then they whatapps they been late to send some pet to Singapore.About 10.30 pm.Then i worried i whapps them.They got problem because the kitten must quaranti.Early morning they send to me but still got problem about health of the kitten must kept first.About 6pm i asking them about my kitten they said the company asking RM 600 to realese the kitten.I f cannot must kept kitten for 3 momth I know what to do i ready spend so much money.Pls help..Info : they person Mr Hopkin/ IPMS 8655

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with uShip and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about uShip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare uShip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

From your description, it appears that you've been scammed.