Uship - Complaint scam and Cheated

I from Penang (Malaysia) bought 2 kitten male and famale from Thailand, the owner using uship for shiping,I paid first payment RM 500 balance I will paid when a kitten arrived About 3 hrs later they email to paid Insurance to protect the kitten.If i didn' t paid they cannot proceed.Then I paid

RM 2500 refundable.They send email again filght depature about 7.45pm I wait until that time then they whatapps they been late to send some pet to Singapore.About 10.30 pm.Then i worried i whapps them.They got problem because the kitten must quaranti.Early morning they send to me but still got problem about health of the kitten must kept first.About 6pm i asking them about my kitten they said the company asking RM 600 to realese the kitten.I f cannot must kept kitten for 3 momth I know what to do i ready spend so much money.Pls help..Info : they person Mr Hopkin/ IPMS 8655

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 04 #1168547

From your description, it appears that you've been scammed.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Uship. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Uship.
Filing a new complaint about