I was to pick up a load in Southern Ontario Canada. Here in Canada there are several areas with no cell phone service. The uShip agent could not get back to me as there was no service. When I received a call from them 2 hours later I tried to explain that here in...Read more
I just tried to arrange shipping of a car I bought in Bohemia,NY. A 1991 Caddilac. I wanted to ship the car to my home Jacksonville Fl. I filled out all of the information. At the end I went further to try and ask for a auction. No go! First they wanted me to join...Read more
uship lies and deceives both shipper and carrier. Cost estimates to the shipper don't include the 20% fee they take from the carrier. They are not brokers just a site that connects two party's together how that justifies 20% I have no clue. every thing is based off...Read more
I didn't like
First of all uship is losing tons of business because of greed. They charge 19% on the bid making the prices high and taking profit from the carriers and they charge 8% on the customer side totalling 27% profit on every transaction. This is insane. The next problem are...Read more
Uship - Not getting service i paid for!
I paid upfront thru uship to have. A car shipped.. Was suppose to be picked up within 3 days. Today is day 6 and still not picked up! I have used uhip several time and will continue to sonso if u get it straightend out.. The $1900 i just spend and mot getting the service i paid for is really *** me off!
Samantha was hired to transport from my Co owner to my house 3 of our puppies . Samantha Perotti on shipping day she texted me she had left was on the way. My Co Owner waited up from 5-11pm at nite Samantha never answered her cell never called back . As a result long...Read more
Uship - Dabadabing
Please avoid hiring Shawn from Dabadabing on Uship . He is the worst driver to hire. No communications , lies , lack of respect. He will stand you up just like he did me along with his track record of 16 others. AVOID HIM BY ALL MEANS. You will regret dealing with him.
The first time I used them the service was fair but they surcharged because the dimensions were a few inches more than entered. OK, fair enough. The second time I used them the truck failed to show up three times. Apparently repeatedly went to the wrong location. Uship...Read more
- Initial price quoted
I didn't like
- Money grab
- Deceptive practices
Uship - Lucky I'm smarter
Caroline Hopes 9 @ gmail.com Luckily i'm not a fool. Makes me sad i'm still dogless...
Uship - No help
No help what so ever! Thanks
Do you have something to say about Uship? What happened? What can we help you with?