Ashburn, Virginia

I needed a motorcycle shipped from Mich. To SC. I used a shipper that was in uShip. It was picked up late and finally delivered to my house 2 days late and at 11:00pm. When I could see the bike in the morning I saw that the tank and left exhaust were damaged. The people that transported it had a van of some kind and had 3 bikes just pushed into the back. My bike is an antique, 34 years old and had been in MINT condition when I bought it. Now I don't know if I can get a match for the paint!

So thank you for everything uShip, the shippers name is David Ochwangi. I won't be using your "service" again, and will be sure and tell everyone I can to do the same.

Jim Mawhinney

Djm8736@gmail.com

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Uship Cons: Amateur shippers.

Comments

CitizenShipperSupport

Hi, I'm Jennifer, Customer Relations Manager at CitizenShipper. I was both shocked and dismayed to hear about your experience.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through all this.

I wanted to let you know about CitizenShipper.com. We're also an online shipping marketplace, and connect customers like you with drivers. What really distinguishes us from other service is our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction. Drivers on CitizenShipper undertake stringent screening checks before picking up any customer shipments, including a nationwide Background Check, and also address verification.

We also feel our community policed review and feedback system helps users to *** out undesirable members leaving only the drivers who conduct themselves with professionalism and integrity. In addition to this, we've also just integrated a dispute resolution system which further enhances user safety on our site.

If you do find yourself in need of quotes and professional drivers, please reach out to me on jennifer 'at' citizenshipper dot com, or call me on 1-888-263-4804 and I'd be happy to find you a professional driver.

Thanks!