I bid a job to deliver my Ducati motorcycle from CT to Indianapolis on UShip.The shippers dropped the bike and caused $2800.00 damage, they also did not deliver the Title and the stock muffler (they left it in another truck).

The company is labeled as "Luv2Transport" on Uship and its associate is "Easy Movers". They promised to pay for the damage and Fedex my Title and stock muffler. They have done neither! They do not have a DOT licence and are committing interstate shipping fraud.

Peggy Davenport is their communicator and Jim Sorrell is an associate. The only business address I have for them is 4929 Manchester Rd. Middletown, Ohio, 45042. Do not do business with them!

They will not answer your calls, ever, and the email responses are one line promises and blatant lies.

UShip also has not returned any of my emails to them which is very disappointing.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

Anyone missing a 2007 Harley Davidson Road King that a man named James Helmes was supposed to ship for you. if you do contact ninajones212@yahoo.com