2.4

I got 2 quotes from uship for shipping a box from california to kona hawaii. One quote was an estimated 10 days and the other 3 days.

From seeing the time estimates it was fair to assume that one would be a boat and the other a plane. I paid about $120 more for the faster shipping quote but the day after it was estimated to have arrived it was still sitting in Calfornia waiting to be put on a boat. I called customer support and they offered to refund the uship fees but that isn't good enough. I went with the more expensive options for the faster shipping.

I needed my item much sooner than a boat would get it here. The the lady on the phone tried to argue with me saying that the boat trip would only take a couple days. They must have the fastest ships in history. It looks like my estimated 3 day shipping time will be well over 20 days total.

This is absolutely unacceptable to me. After the item arrives I will talk to my bank and see about getting my money back since they in no way provided the service i paid for.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments