Dickinson, North Dakota

I was suppose to receive a bulldog puppy after sending 200 dollars, and I sent it.Then the shipping company called me and said I had to pay another 420 dollars for insurance, and I said no.

They are still continuing to call me and the person I was suppose to get the dog from keeps telling me to just do what they say and I will get my puppy. I have cantacted local sheriffs office and Alaska State Troopers and let the person I was suppose to get the dog from.

And they aren't happy, the owner of the so called dog said we should be able to resolve this.I did inform a person who I know as Paris Chanell that the address he gave me in Alaska isn't real.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

This recently happen to me by someone with the email lilevon@yahoo.com he or she promise me a female nd male huskies I send the shipping and then the permit documents nd now she or he wants 200 to get my puppies and I haven't received nothing and I'm tryong to report this person

Next time I highly suggest you use ShipAlmostAnything.com for all your pet transport needs

#420480

The same thing just happened to me at this moment.A person named Paris Chanell was supposed to send me a samoyed puppy and gave me an address in Chicago, Illinois.

I paid the 200 and even the 420, but now they want 1500.

This is ridiculous and I'm extremely hurt right now...:cry

uShip

uShip is an online marketplace where those who need shipping services can list their needs and receive bids from independent transporters. uShip is NOT involved in the actual shipment of any items, and uShip is NOT involved in the purchase or sale of any items.

This reported instance is NOT in any way related to uShip, Inc., but rather describes an instance where a person or group have fraudulently used uShip’s name, logo, etc. without consent.

We have been made aware of scams occurring on various classified sites where the seller of an item makes false and fraudulent claims about uShip and/or impersonates a uShip representative in an attempt to trick individuals into sending them a wire transfer payment for non-existent goods.

We are extremely sorry to hear that you fell victim to one of these scams. We strongly encourage you to contact the online classified site where the ad was found as well as the Internet Crime Complaint Center to report this fraud.