Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

I was a transporter for Uship for years with my husband. My husband left earlier this year and haven't heard from him since.

I contacted Uship to discuss further transport for them because i did not want to be affiliates with the account my husband was a part of. They told me no problem start a new account so i did. I booked a couple shipments and things went great and got good review then one customer DIDN'T read the dates i provided upon booking and began to get very AGGRESSIVE with me. Not going to be treated that way by anyone.

I called Uship and the rep was understanding znd cancelled the load. Almost immediately my account was under review so I called and was asked who told me i could set up my account, so i explained. Within hours my account was removed quoting a generic rule that they can suspend for ANY reason and don't have to say why! I tried to inquire further and got a response that their decision stands and is final and any further correspondence would be IGNORED!!!

Sounds like how they respond to anything and everything! So am i paying for my husband leaving me or paying because I wouldn't tolerate ill treatment!

Either way is UNACCEPTABLE!!! Any response to this Uship?

Product or Service Mentioned: Uship Customer Care.

Reason of review: Discrimination against women.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Still no response from Uship! Seems like they would respond and defend themselves if it weren't true!

But they are beyond us, we don't matter!

Shows what kind of service you will get from them should you have an issue that needs to be resolved! I guess they feel rich and powerful!