On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The job included picking up five loads in the Cincinnati vicinity area and delivery to us in Chicago.
The following day, Friday September 7 Kevin Harris contacted us and stated one of his trucks is in the shop and asked for a couple extra days to do our pick-ups. We granted him the couple extra days and the following Monday he texted us again and stated his other truck was in the shop and he would not be able to do our pickup/delivery.
We were very disappointed and upset because we lost 5 days so out of curiosity, we took another look at Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling uSHIP page that same day and apparently he did a delivery to Chicago that same weekend that his supposed trucks were down and had a history of cancelling.
We immediately emailed uSHIP support to complain, guidance and how to get our money refunded. We waited 24 hrs for a response from uSHIP and never received any response.
The following 3 days we emailed uSHIP over 25+ more emails and uSHIP did not respond to any of our messages.
Today is September 10 2015 and uSHIP is still holding our money hostage and have not responded to ANY of our emails nor phone messages.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- No response
- Uship management
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Uship Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "We struggled to raise money to purchase a convection oven for our non-profit that utilizes a small commercial kitchen to produce meals for underprivileged and also support other non-profits. After months..."
- "My 90 year old mother had her property ruined by Racing Randy's crew from Quick Transport. They were supposed to be transporting an antique six burner wood stove and broke..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."