Chicago, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The job included picking up five loads in the Cincinnati vicinity area and delivery to us in Chicago.

The following day, Friday September 7 Kevin Harris contacted us and stated one of his trucks is in the shop and asked for a couple extra days to do our pick-ups. We granted him the couple extra days and the following Monday he texted us again and stated his other truck was in the shop and he would not be able to do our pickup/delivery.

We were very disappointed and upset because we lost 5 days so out of curiosity, we took another look at Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling uSHIP page that same day and apparently he did a delivery to Chicago that same weekend that his supposed trucks were down and had a history of cancelling.

We immediately emailed uSHIP support to complain, guidance and how to get our money refunded. We waited 24 hrs for a response from uSHIP and never received any response.

The following 3 days we emailed uSHIP over 25+ more emails and uSHIP did not respond to any of our messages.

Today is September 10 2015 and uSHIP is still holding our money hostage and have not responded to ANY of our emails nor phone messages.

Review about: Uship Shipping.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, No response, Unprofessional, Uship, Uship management.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $10000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Uship?

Comments

CitizenShipperSupport

Hi, I'm Jennifer, Customer Relations Manager at CitizenShipper.I was both shocked and dismayed to hear about your experience.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through all this.

I wanted to let you know about CitizenShipper.com. We're also an online shipping marketplace, and connect customers like you with drivers. What really distinguishes us from other service is our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction. Drivers on CitizenShipper undertake stringent screening checks before picking up any customer shipments, including a nationwide Background Check, and also address verification.

We also feel our community policed review and feedback system helps users to *** out undesirable members leaving only the drivers who conduct themselves with professionalism and integrity.In addition to this, we've also just integrated a dispute resolution system which further enhances user safety on our site.

If you do find yourself in need of quotes and professional drivers, please reach out to me on jennifer 'at' citizenshipper dot com, or call me on 1-888-263-4804 and I'd be happy to find you a professional driver.

Thanks!

Jen

Matt Chasen is the owner and a known scammer. File a chargeback on your credit card for fraud.

to Anonymous #1145901

It's Kevin Harris of Harris Moving & Hauling who ripped you off... not getting why everyone is blaming uShip when they dont ship anything, they like ebay - allow people to bid for your service. That's it, after that it's the 3rd party you hired through uShip who is responsible for shipping your item(s).