Don't use uSHIP!! They will rip you off and never answer their calls nor emails
On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The job included picking up five loads in the Cincinnati vicinity area and delivery to us in Chicago.
The following day, Friday September 7 Kevin Harris contacted us and stated one of his trucks is in the shop and asked for a couple extra days to do our pick-ups. We granted him the couple extra days and the following Monday he texted us again and stated his other truck was in the shop and he would not be able to do our pickup/delivery.
We were very disappointed and upset because we lost 5 days so out of curiosity, we took another look at Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling uSHIP page that same day and apparently he did a delivery to Chicago that same weekend that his supposed trucks were down and had a history of cancelling.
We immediately emailed uSHIP support to complain, guidance and how to get our money refunded. We waited 24 hrs for a response from uSHIP and never received any response.
The following 3 days we emailed uSHIP over 25+ more emails and uSHIP did not respond to any of our messages.
Today is September 10 2015 and uSHIP is still holding our money hostage and have not responded to ANY of our emails nor phone messages.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- No response
- Uship management
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Uship Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "Mjm trucking moved our car and then blew me off for a month about picking it up! Here's why. Apparently he damaged our right sude trim when he delivered it..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."