I was with uship for years , till one day I told them they need to stay out of the estimates ,as they were so cheap, and leave that up to the service provider , as it them that pays the fuel, insurance and repairs and so forth and they work for us, not us for them we make them money, so they suspended me, with 100% good feedback and never a claim, so be careful, if you disagree with them and don't like there pricing on loads don't tell them , there right your wrong. and they will not listen to you as they claim.

Review about: Uship Account.

Reason of review: sus..

Preferred solution: let me back on.

Comments

I also do a lot of TRANSPORT work through uship and it is ridiculous the estimates uship give customers does not account for trailer supplied or oversized load permit cost etc .. I am grateful for the work I've gotten but it's true they should stay out of the estimation business

to Robotron #1429562

Hello,

I am glad you're able to fill your truck using uShip and sorry about the pricing estimate frustrations.All pricing estimates are calculated using historical data on real shipments processed through uShip.

We appreciate the feedback and want you to feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Our team is always here and happy to help via email at support@uship.com or by phone at 800-698-7447.

Best,

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your frustrations. Please reach out to our support team directly at support@uship.com or by calling 800-698-7447 so we can discuss your account status further.