Not resolved
Customer service
Diversity of Products or Services
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Insurance Quality
Price Affordability
Product or Service Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Value for money
1 comment

First of all uship is losing tons of business because of greed. They charge 19% on the bid making the prices high and taking profit from the carriers and they charge 8% on the customer side totalling 27% profit on every transaction.

This is insane. The next problem are all the illegal haulers on their site. Uship obviously does not require DOT compliance or legal insurance. They will let anybody with a trailer place bids making it dangerous for the customer and I'm sure incredibly frustrating for legal carriers trying to operate a LEGAL business.

Uship does not have the customers best interest in mind. All they care about is making money even though a moron could see cheaper rates would attract more business and regulation would ensure legal haulers for customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uship Bidding.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


You will be automatically registered on our site. Username and password will be sent to you via email.
Post Comment

Agreed. Uship caters to money first and everything else second.

I'm a carrier that uses them occasionally and they do take about 18% or so from us and also charge the customer a hefty fee as well. If we mention to a customer that we pay a fee we are flagged and sometimes suspended. They say they arent trying to hide the fact that they charge fees, but the minute we post it somewhere they get their feathers up and suspend us. All kinds of illegal carriers on there as well, and if you complain about too much to them they suspend your account.

I had a good opinion of them when I started over a year ago. Since then they've gone nothing but downhill.