2.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

The first time I used them all went as…

The first time I used them all went as planed . We booked Old Dominion they were out of this world perfect .

You always had contact with driver and they did not find ways to increase you charge . The next time I booked NMU Worldwide . This was a joke , very bad customer service the operator had problems with English speaking and understanding and before they could pick up they were talking about increase in pricing . Can not put you in contact with driver , You can not pay through u-ship who seems to be more secure , then you have to print another BOL .

So I call u-ship they cancel pickup first thing in morning and relist pickup but then had to deal with trucking company trying to charge me for there bad service . Uship did fix it but did nothing to this company . after all that there truck 18 wheeler shows up at 5;30 in afternoon turns in wrong driveway and just goes tru 2 neighbors yards and yes it messed there yard up good . I asked the driver what he was doing and he said no one called him ...

Once again no communication . So now i am fixing yards and u-ship says they can do nothing Other than this they have been great but NMU is a joke NEVER USE THEM

Product or Service Mentioned: Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Do not use nmu they destroyed my neighbors yard.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30.

Comments