Update added by user Jul 22, 2015
Since the review Uship has refunded the shipping and I received $500.From there insurance.
That covered most of the repair cost.They apologized and responded very quickly.
Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2015
I've used Uship before with good luck.Recently I had a vender deliver a dining set.
His name is Greg and goes by Retail Genius Solutions. It was an expensive Stickley set. It arrive poorly wrapped, table sitting on a blanket and chair's stacked. The finished was ruined.
I had insurance with Uship. They wanted me to go after the Uship vendor. What good is having insurance if they wont honor it? Their insurance is about as good as their delivery people.
I'm done with them, better to pay more, I'm out 5K. I'm sure not all Uship venders are this bad.
Just remember, you get what you pay for.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Fast pick up
What I disliked
- Blanket wrap not as promised
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Uship Cargo Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hello! I was wanting to thank all the helpful reviews here on this site! I was saved precious money that could be used for Christmas items!It started with me looking..."
- "Hi i really dont know what to do i liked this two pupies and i just paid $300 for them they where gonna come in nove - 23-2014 but then..."
- "My dad died just before Thanksgiving (my mom passed about 3 years ago), and one of the items in their house that I wanted to have is a beautifully and..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."