Update added by user Jul 22, 2015
Since the review Uship has refunded the shipping and I received $500.From there insurance.
That covered most of the repair cost.They apologized and responded very quickly.
Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2015
I've used Uship before with good luck.Recently I had a vender deliver a dining set.
His name is Greg and goes by Retail Genius Solutions. It was an expensive Stickley set. It arrive poorly wrapped, table sitting on a blanket and chair's stacked. The finished was ruined.
I had insurance with Uship. They wanted me to go after the Uship vendor. What good is having insurance if they wont honor it? Their insurance is about as good as their delivery people.
I'm done with them, better to pay more, I'm out 5K. I'm sure not all Uship venders are this bad.
Just remember, you get what you pay for.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Fast pick up
What I disliked
- Blanket wrap not as promised
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Uship Cargo Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "Aramex cheated on prices about their services, did'n give me full information about custom's fees. To get my parcel I had to pay 4 times more then what they announced..."
- "Was told if I money gramed $270 I would receive my rotty puppy. Then after I sent that money. 2 hours later I was sent an email stating I needed..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."