100% full Not resolved
3.0
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 22, 2015

Since the review Uship has refunded the shipping and I received $500.From there insurance.

That covered most of the repair cost.They apologized and responded very quickly.

Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2015

I've used Uship before with good luck.Recently I had a vender deliver a dining set.

His name is Greg and goes by Retail Genius Solutions. It was an expensive Stickley set. It arrive poorly wrapped, table sitting on a blanket and chair's stacked. The finished was ruined.

I had insurance with Uship. They wanted me to go after the Uship vendor. What good is having insurance if they wont honor it? Their insurance is about as good as their delivery people.

I'm done with them, better to pay more, I'm out 5K. I'm sure not all Uship venders are this bad.

Just remember, you get what you pay for.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of uship cargo insurance from uShip and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants uShip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was blanket wrap not as promised. Author liked the most fast pick up. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by uShip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

North Port, Florida, United States #1010565

Your story is one of thousands concering uship. The insurance they sell you is a bunch of *** just like their company is.