I was to pick up a load in Southern Ontario Canada. Here in Canada there are several areas with no cell phone service.

The uShip agent could not get back to me as there was no service. When I received a call from them 2 hours later I tried to explain that here in Canada there are great distances of no cell phone service. The customer had said yes to me hauling but you should cancel the entire deal saying I was lying about lack of cell phone service. I later found out the company was charged twice for their shipment.

I was also banned from the site since they accused me of not picking up the shipment due to the lack of answering my phone. I have tried to appeal this decision and then told in the United States there is cell phone service everywhere so Canada is the same.

The lady went on to tell me that she was not stupid. I'm glad I'm no longer using uShip.

Review about: Uship Customer Care.

Comments