3.9
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I really wanted UShip to work for my needs. I scheduled service two months in advance only to be told a few weeks before the move that they could not deliver a container to my location.

Service was great but broke down once I had to call the local facility in Portland, OR. The dispatcher refused to send a truck to my street address, claiming it was a dead end road with no room for the truck to turn around. Hilarious, considering 70 foot moving trucks use the road all the time, with plenty of room to turn around! The only option the company offered was to drop my contents off at the terminal, which required renting a truck and driver to get my contents to the shipping container 20 miles away.

Customer service gave me a small discount for the inconvenience, which wasn't enough considering my extra expenses and stress. I had to go with another company last minute, which costs me extra $ and stress.

The company should really validate the address for delivery before they accept the offer! Buyer beware.

Review about: Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Sad story, uShip doesn't invest in Customer Satisfaction.