100% full Not resolved

I made a negotiation in one of the advertise in Weyburn Garage. it's a 2000 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 AWD 4dr.

Posted last Novv. 16, 2014 up to present. They asked me to deposit 700$ to uSHip with BABALE MOUHAMADU in CAMERRON. Another 700$ after receiving the car and with in 14 days.This SCAMMERS told me that I will receive the car w/in two days. And if I don't like the car they are willing to refund my money at the expense of the seller. The day after I emailed my receipt of payment in Western Union. They emailed me and asking for another fees for Cargo Travel Insurance Premium Packages worth 900$-1110$. They told me that they'll gonna deliver the so called car after paying the travel insurance. So, I told them that I am no longer interested to buy that car since they told me before we made a deal that I am not going to pay any amount aside from 1400$-price of the car. I am asking them my money and if they could refund it. But until now the seller with number shows bellow doesn't return my money.

P.S.

"USHIP, you can all route to ***"

Call or text (561) 336-5783 EXTREMELY RARE CAR IN EXTRA CLEAN CONDITION.. 1 OWNER. NO ACCIDENTS . CLEAN CARFAX REPORT. 4 MOTION. GLX V/6 ALL WHEEL DRIVE . TOP OF THE LINE.$1600 PLUS ALL APPLICABLE SALES TAX AND DMV FEES.Contact for more details and. $1,600

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Totally scammer.

Had an Experience with Uship?

Comments

Kevin
Kearney, Missouri, United States #964786

You sent money to Africa via Western Union. This scam is so well known that even Western Union warns about scams on their website.

This has nothing to do with uship, just someone using their name.

kathy
Macomb, Illinois, United States #938977

Any thing from or associated with Cammerron is a scam. It is all over the news never ever send money or make deals w people out of USA or if u cant really understand them even if they say they are in the states. Also ask for their number u usually can't call them back.

transportation provider

uship does not sell cars that is your first mistake.they are a transportation company moving cars and other items.

second never send money western union.do not blame them for your mistake.