I was SCAMMED by uship with their so called car-2000 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 AWD 4dr
I made a negotiation in one of the advertise in Weyburn Garage. it's a 2000 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 AWD 4dr.
Posted last Novv. 16, 2014 up to present. They asked me to deposit 700$ to uSHip with BABALE MOUHAMADU in CAMERRON. Another 700$ after receiving the car and with in 14 days.This SCAMMERS told me that I will receive the car w/in two days. And if I don't like the car they are willing to refund my money at the expense of the seller. The day after I emailed my receipt of payment in Western Union. They emailed me and asking for another fees for Cargo Travel Insurance Premium Packages worth 900$-1110$. They told me that they'll gonna deliver the so called car after paying the travel insurance. So, I told them that I am no longer interested to buy that car since they told me before we made a deal that I am not going to pay any amount aside from 1400$-price of the car. I am asking them my money and if they could refund it. But until now the seller with number shows bellow doesn't return my money.
"USHIP, you can all route to ***"
Call or text (561) 336-5783 EXTREMELY RARE CAR IN EXTRA CLEAN CONDITION.. 1 OWNER. NO ACCIDENTS . CLEAN CARFAX REPORT. 4 MOTION. GLX V/6 ALL WHEEL DRIVE . TOP OF THE LINE.$1600 PLUS ALL APPLICABLE SALES TAX AND DMV FEES.Contact for more details and. $1,600
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Totally scammer
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2000 Volkswagen Passat
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "ang cartoonnko sira at mga damage ang sa loob at my nawawala ..."
- "I had sold an item and had Central Transport for the carrier to ship from Missouri to Florida. My product was securely strapped to the pallet and wrapped. ..."
- "We struggled to raise money to purchase a convection oven for our non-profit that utilizes a small commercial kitchen to produce meals for underprivileged and also support other non-profits. After months..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "After buying this food for my dog before Christmas she wasn't eating very well..then she started vomiting the food..then bile..followed by diarreaha.blood in urine.not acting her self..increased fluid..no food intake..took..."
- "We ordered a boat cover from seal skin covers, we had a number of issues with their shipping, and finally after 2 months we received it. It is HUGE, hangs..."
- "Learned a lesson that many others on here have apparently already learned - will never touch Party City again. I bought a $40 kid's Halloween costume online, wrong size. Seems..."