I was also taken by this same person/group.I am a grad student and have saved for a few months for a Siberian Husky puppy.

I found one named Blaze on a website that said their puppies were 50% off. I purchased him and paid for with with a Western Union money transfer. I was told it must be this method of payment. The puppy was supposed to be delivered today and I got an email from the company listed above.

They said that I have to pay $1830 in insurance fees to have the puppy delivered to me the same day as the payment was made and that the fee was 90% refundable. I contacted the seller Siberian Husky Puppy Farm Charlottesville VA and they said that they were surprised by this email and this fee and they would see what could be done about it. I do not have this money and do not have anyone to borrow it from. I really think that I was scammed to.

The language from the other review about the bulldog puppy is almost exactly the same as the text messages I received. I doubt that is a coincidence.

it will be interesting to see what the "puppy farm" does for me in terms of a refund.Probably nothing.

Review about: Shipping Siberian Husky Puppy.

I didn't like: Being surprised by an additional charge.

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss THIS IS A SCAM / $750
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Uship?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.