Took a truck and furniture up to Montana from Colorado, U Ship it did not pay. Took a Harley and a truck to Arizona from Colorado once again U Ship it did not pay.

It has been such a long time I have forgotten the main points but I have been stiffed $2,100. by these people. I tried to sue them in small claim court but they would not answer the door for the Sheriff they tried to serve them three times. A lot of time was spent on the road and care to take care of the loads.

Come to find out the person working for U Ship never turned in any type of paper work for the loads. I just don't understand why the company would not go after them and make them pay, or the company pay the what is owed then they can go after the people using there service.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

Hello, thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, it sounds like you have been the victim of a scam.

All transporters who work through the uShip marketplace sign up directly at uship.com and are responsible for their own accounts. If someone is claiming to be a representative of uShip in this manner we advise you not to move forward with them.

We would love to look into this further to see what we can do to prevent this from happening in the future. Please contact uShip support directly via email at support@uship.com or by calling 800-698-7447 as soon as possible.

@uShip

Perhaps your company can operate with more of a stringent mean to qualify as a transporter. It appears Uber and Lift has higher customer satisfaction rating. In order for Uship to overcome these damaging reviews, you may want to consider learning from them.

@Man Wan

Hello,

I do understand your concern, however, we do not believe the person who arranged your shipment was ever associated with uShip and is instead a scam artist operating independently.

In order to address this fraud and prevent it from happening to others in the future, we ask that you reach out to our support team directly via email at support@uship.com or by calling 800-698-7447 as soon as possible.