Winnsboro, South Carolina

Where shall I begin....my vehicle was supposed to be shipped last week .I had to call and leave numerous messages for mark with an occasional return call, then my car was going to be picked up thursday then friday then he post poned it to saturday. Well today still no vehicle or phone call from Mark .

But this evening I received an email of cancelation unbelievable .mind you it was only going from fort lauderdale to south carolina ....the snowbirds are on their way to florida so the trucks are going up north empty !!!!! Please dont use affordable auto transport whatever you do

Comments

CitizenShipperSupport

Hi, I'm Jennifer, Customer Relations Manager at CitizenShipper. I was both shocked and dismayed to hear about your experience.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through all this.

I wanted to let you know about CitizenShipper.com. We're also an online shipping marketplace, and connect customers like you with drivers. What really distinguishes us from other service is our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction. Drivers on CitizenShipper undertake stringent screening checks before picking up any customer shipments, including a nationwide Background Check, and also address verification.

We also feel our community policed review and feedback system helps users to *** out undesirable members leaving only the drivers who conduct themselves with professionalism and integrity. In addition to this, we've also just integrated a dispute resolution system which further enhances user safety on our site.

If you do find yourself in need of quotes and professional drivers, please reach out to me on jennifer 'at' citizenshipper dot com, or call me on 1-888-263-4804 and I'd be happy to find you a professional driver.

Thanks!