Glenville, Pennsylvania

I scheduled a pickup for shipment of a piece of used equipment.The contractor that was awarded the quote was 1st class shipping.

The day they we suppose to pick up the freight they did not show up. My contact was quite disturbed since it was a remote pickup area and he had to wait. At the end of the day received an e-mail that said my card was not accepted. Not sure why that was the case since Uship accepted my deposit.

They ran the card again and it went thru. It was rescheduled. Again they did not show up. Rescheduled again.

Again they did not show up.

Now the pickup contact is going to charge me $150 additional because of his wasted time.I have not recieved returned calls or returned emails at this time.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

Hi, I am a Customer Relations Specialist at CitizenShipper.I was both shocked and dismayed to hear about your experience.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through all this.

I wanted to let you know about CitizenShipper.com. We're also an online shipping marketplace, and connect customers like you with drivers. What really distinguishes us from other service is our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction.

Drivers on CitizenShipper undertake stringent screening checks before picking up any customer shipments, including a nationwide Background Check, and also address verification. We also feel our community policed review and feedback system helps users to *** out undesirable members leaving only the drivers who conduct themselves with professionalism and integrity.

In addition to this, we've also just integrated a dispute resolution system which further enhances user safety on our site.

If you do find yourself in need of quotes and professional drivers, please reach out to us at Support 'at' citizenshipper dot com, or call me on 1-888-263-4804 and I'd be happy to find you a professional driver.

Thanks

1st Class Shipping is a Broker/FF.They offer 'low bids' and then find any Bozo for the shipping job.

As stated above, read the carrier's profile, customer feedback and cancellation excuses.There all many 'reputable carriers' on Uship...do your homework, and remember, you get what you pay for.

You choose the company with the worst track record on uship. Did you bother to read all the cancellations or negative feedback?

to Anonymous Oxford, Massachusetts, United States #747895

Read there feedback, check the reasons for all cancellations, just because its the lowest price doesnt mean its the best carrier.