I was looking for a corgi and my dad found a listing for $250 in Newfoundland which was too good to be true because corgis are never that cheap! I knew something was shady about this listing and today "GeorgeWendy Armstrong email" said everything I wanted to read. Then I get a text from supposedly "uship" what kind of company texts you?!? Things did not make any sense. Telling me to go to Western Union and listed places that I could make the transfer. One of them was at A1 Sports, I thought it had to be at Western Union?!? Also the transfer was to CAMEROON, zip 00237?!?!
I read reviews on here and thankfully confirmed my suspicions! I told them they were a scam and they wrote back "stop calling us a scam, we will SEW you" I told them, what are you going to SEW me? Pants? Please check your grammar. I told them I want the pup at my doorstep then I will pay. I even offered to pay them more! They texted me saying I need to pay first in order to get a crate and ID for the puppy. But in my email it already gave me confirmation number??? Nothing made any sense. Everything did not seem professional!
Don't believe anything they say. They will try to reassure you but it's all just a SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!
I hope my experience will help others!!
Here's the email they sent me. Please be careful!
all is set and done ( YOU CAN PHONE OR TEXT THECOMPANY NOW ) ON 07023029684 / 07055143052 PLEASE URGENT, THE DELIVERYDIRECTOR IS CALLED Mr. Jason Oliva and his numbers 07023029684 /07055143052, and great because we got a space with the premiumdelivery class which is excellent for baby and the baby will bedelivered to your doorstep tomorrow as we registered with the premiumdelivery, and i just paid an extra $70 for that class of delivery butthats no problem for me, so the couriers have given us the premiumclient code which is MC74763098 and the Premium Crate Number isK/A/C42/43 and the Delivery Code is AL.MOH9951/PER, so you need tophone them now and confirm your codes as they said they gonna send youan official confirmation email confirming full delivery details andarrival time and they will direct you how to transfer your payment,and remember the cost you need pay is $350 for delivery cost and PUP,Mr Jason Oliva said since its a doorstep premium delivery option, youwill be transferring the payment direct to their main head office inCameroon so that the premium ticket will be activated instantly andemailed to you ok.
This are the details you need to transfer the payment to, so you needto copy this details on a piece of paper and go to any WESTERN UNIONSTORE:
RECEIVERS FIRST / MIDDLE NAMES -----------NKWAYEH MARCIEL / TONTON
RECEIVERS LAST NAME----------------NJOFANG
You will need a SECURITY Test Question and Answer . Use theinformation below as test question and answer
TEST QUESTION------------------------- YOUR BIRTHDAY?
TEST ANSWER--------------------------- TODAY.
then you go to any WESTERN UNION Store closest to your home such as .
SURREY CENTRAL PAAN & SNACKS Unit# 104 7928-128 Street Surrey, BC V3W 4E8
HM TAX & ACCOUTING12830 80th Ave Ste 207 Surrey, BC V3W 3A8
A1 SPORTS Unit11 12888-80 Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 3R8
when you get there, ask for the INTERNATIONAL MONEY SENDING FORM totransfer money via WESTERN UNION.
There you will be provided with an international money sending from,you will fill in the form with your details as the sender and alsofill in the couriers directors details shown above as the receiver ofthe money, and you hand over the form to them along with the money andthe money will be transferred and you shall be given a RECEIPT forwhich you need to phone the couriers and confirm to them and make sureyou keep the receipt, because upon arrival of the baby, you need togive the receipt to the van driver ok.
Also NOTE that when transferring money via WESTERN UNION, you need topay transfer charge for the money to be sent, and the WESTERN UNIONpeople might ask you why you are transferring money, because there isa company transfer option and also friend/family option, if theWESTERN UNION people knows that you are transferring on to a companythey gonna charge you about $300 extra, but if they know you are justsending to a friend of yours its gonna cost only $21.90 ok. So i wasadvised this.
SO INCASE THEY ASK YOU WHY OR WHO YOU ARE SENDING TO, YOU JUST SAY YOUARE SENDING TO A FRIEND OF YOURS OK, THIS IS TO REDUCE THE TRANSFERCHARGES OK.
Hope its clear but normally Mr James will explain all this to you.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "I ordered about $60 worth of product from an online store called SpaBoutique.ca. I accidentally deleted something from my cart and realized after I paid. I emailed them promptly to..."
- "Rented locker form them, paid 6 months in advance, bought lock from there only to come back and see all my possessions were stolen. The managers laugh at me in..."
- "Photos are deceiving. Kitchen disgustingly dirty. Look at the photos. Dirty dishes in the sink and on the counter. Dirty counters and fridge. Food splatter in..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."