205 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701, USA

I ordered a puppy online.Sent money for puppy plus cost of shipping.

Related: Uship - Ustpp12 Shipping Service Review

Breeder told puppy to airports and arranged uship to bring it to me in Florida. All was well. Then I got an email from uship that inhad to send $1800.00 to rent a crate for the pup to be put on the flight. If I didn't pay that they would not ship the puppy.

I couldn't raise $1800.00 if my life depended on it. Now the puppy sits at the airport. They claim its refundable but if a person hadn't counted on that expense, well that's not fair. Not a reasonable amount.

Company would not work with me.Somewhat rude and inconsiderate.

Review about: Shipment Of A Puppy Ordered Online.

I liked: Never use uship.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Uship Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $609
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Uship?

Comments

B mad
Sterling, Virginia, United States #1286309

Mine was kinda the same I payed 500 for the puppy and they said it would take another hundred for the shipping crate and then emailed me back saying I would need to send them $2500 for shipping insurance , I am really pissed off my kids thought they were getting a puppy tonight and their not, and now the shipping company u ship wont reply or send my money back , im not happy their is got to be away to shut these guys down .

When are you going to realize that there is no puppy and you've been scammed? Why would you buy a puppy you have never seen from a stranger out of state ? Not very smart ....