Uship - Picture worth a thousand words!!! IstClassShipping cannot understand a picture!!! Or read what listing stated!!!
Listing stated cab on pallet!!! Picture shows cab on pallet!!! 1stClassShipping sent 3 or 4 carriers, not picked up for not being crated.
They then ask me to pay Caterpillar to crate in. Caterpillar would have charged me to crate it more than the shipping cost. 1stClassShipping quoted shipping the cab as listed and as pictured on a pallet. Asked them (why not send the carrier the picture of the item to be shipped as it is to be shipped on pallet!!) they said no need to.
This is what they left on UShip on my feedback!! (The item was not packaged properly. Multiple carriers refused to take it. Customer was informed of this.)
1stClassShipping must not be able to read or see what they gave me a quote on.
I had to send my owe truck 1,730 mile (26 hrs) round trip to get it because I needed it quick after being told it was being picked up the next day for a week and half!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Cab Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "Following are the facts of my situation • Mr. Vernon Gantt III accepted a bid for my Honda 450 • Mr. Vernon Gantt III expressed interest, verbally, through text and in Uship comments for..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "I have my home warranty with HSA. This is my home which I have purchased in July-2015 (8 years old home). In the first winter, we have started heater on..."
- "Had water damage from flood. They didnt cover or put down protective plastic on the undamaged areas of my house. When they put on high powered dryers they blew demolition..."