Uship - Picture worth a thousand words!!! IstClassShipping cannot understand a picture!!! Or read what listing stated!!!

Listing stated cab on pallet!!! Picture shows cab on pallet!!! 1stClassShipping sent 3 or 4 carriers, not picked up for not being crated.

They then ask me to pay Caterpillar to crate in. Caterpillar would have charged me to crate it more than the shipping cost. 1stClassShipping quoted shipping the cab as listed and as pictured on a pallet. Asked them (why not send the carrier the picture of the item to be shipped as it is to be shipped on pallet!!) they said no need to.

This is what they left on UShip on my feedback!! (The item was not packaged properly. Multiple carriers refused to take it. Customer was informed of this.)

1stClassShipping must not be able to read or see what they gave me a quote on.

I had to send my owe truck 1,730 mile (26 hrs) round trip to get it because I needed it quick after being told it was being picked up the next day for a week and half!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.