I took a quick look and thought ok. they told me I had to pay 900.00 to rent a crate seenig it was summer and they needed better vent for the puppy they said it was 100% refundable when the puppy got here sound ok cause it was warm weather out.

then they tried to tell me it didn't have all its shots and it was at the half way point 500.00 so the the puppy was sittin and allready left his house, I didn't want to pay my heart went out to the puppy so I said ok.(dummy me) later said he missed his flight so he would have to stay over night and cost for food and being takin care of $700.00, Then I told them to kiss my a**. I would get him myself they told me where he was but thats it. I had to harded my heart and I said no I contated the ower and he said just pay it that it wasn't a scam I told him to pay it. POINT is you have to harded your heart no matter what..

I can scence scams but I let my heart get in the way. Do let this happen to you

Product or Service Mentioned: Dog Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

uShipMemberSupport
Uship Verified Representative

Hello

Unfortunately some fraudsters are using uShip and other transportation company's names to scam customers to buy items that do not exist. uShip is an online shipping market place and does not actually transport or hold items.

We are sorry to hear that you had to experience this type of scam first hand. We suggest reaching out to the website or forum where you first made contact with these people and inform them it is a scam.

Hopefully they can remove the information and fraudulent users to prevent future customers from being scammed in the same manner.

Should you have any further questions feel free to reach out to our Member Support Team by email at support@uship.com or by phone at 800-698-7447