Hazleton, Pennsylvania

Oh my God do not us Unship!

I tried shipping a car through Unship and unfortunately this was my first experience shipping a car or using UShip.com.

I post the add on line with this web site hoping for a reasonable bid from a tracker provider that could bring the car I just purchased home from Georgia to Pennsylvania. I was ignorant to the fact that most of the trucking industry is now run and by more than 1000 or so brokerage firm and companies that bid the work out to the tracking companies that provide the service, thus getting a brokerage fee and driving up the price of the service. I have also learned that most of the service providers involved don't get enough money for what they do. As a result everyone ends up accept for the broker who just ripped everyone off.

I was completely ripped off my Unship. A tracker by the name of simpleride(15) bided $416 to take my car up to PA for me. I just purchased the vehicle and didn't have very much money left to ship the car so when he put in a bid I accepted it. I got in touch with him and he promised me delivery of the car by the weekend. ( in about three days ) I felt that was fine. Simpleride (15) is some guy with a beaten down pick-up truck and a gooseneck flatbed trailer attached! I wasn't really thrilled with this set up but he said he was insured and he sounded attentive and intelligent over the phone so I figured that he was reliable and knew what he was doing. I spoke to him twice prior to his scheduled pick-up and he never mentioned to me that there would be a problem until the day he was so post to get my car. After it was discovered that he'd not shown for my car I had to call him and ask what we going on. Only then did he tell me that he had some family and personal issue and could not do my trip. He cost me the $88.00 deposit and fees form Unship that was charged to my card and a terrible amount of time, upset, and aggravation and wages losses due to my husband needing to fly down to Georgia and driver the car back up to PA himself. Stay Away from Unship People. Do not use their service providers as it has become obvious to me that most of them are unprepared, uninsured and unreliable. To all the tracking company out there, stay away from brokerage firms they only underbid your services and make money off you business by charging outrageous fees to you customers. Putting up a web page is easy and low cost. If you choose to put up a web site advertising your service just contact me I would be glad to help out for a small fee. Contact me at darlakelly72@yahoo.com

Comments

With respect to you and others I post this comment.There are many proper decent transporters on Uship.I also deal thru a couple of brokers.As with any one brokers or anyone else,you as the paying customer have the benefit if you take the time to check out who you deal with.It is your money and checking references and certifications is not difficult to do.There is costs involved in gaining the higher reputation as I have.This effects your price of getting it done.You get what you pay for.I get turned down on as many as 100 bids for being "too High".I pick my customers and do not let them choose me just for being"cheap".Uship is an open board.Open to any type of customer or provider there is.It is clearly stated in everything they do that you need to check out who you choose to deal with,as you would on any business decision.

You wrote: "Please do us UShip you'll be sorry!" Hello! how can I trust you, you sound like an ***! Maybe you should have written: "Please do NOT USE Uship you'll be sorry!"

The dirt that Uship doesn't want you to see

Information you won't find any other way!

For a good sampling of what you may experience when using one of the 1000’s of illegally operating Carriers on Uship, just GOOGLE the entire phrase below. Click on the results and read through the feedback of the 100’s if not 1000’s of incidents of stolen money, property, property damages, extortion and abandoned property.

These profiles were suspended, but the damage was already done. The suspensions are done to keep this information from damaging the site‘s reputation and not let the truth trump the propaganda that the site publishes all over the net.

GOOGLE THE FOLLOWING:

This profile belongs to someone who is no longer registered member (Account suspended) site:uship.com

OR GOOGLE THIS:

Negative site:UShip.Com

By your own admission you chose a cheap transporter and surely would have rejected a proper bid.I am a top rated service provider with many very happy customers at uship.I am totally compliant and I am not cheap.I am rejected as being too high on the website 90% of the time.You are responsable for insuring the legitamentency and reputation of who you chose to do business with.Our overhead as being the most regulated business in America is high and to maintane our standards we have to make a profit.I do agree about brokers,many have become too greedy and overprice their services while getting the cheapest transport they can.

When deciding whether or not to use UShip and take a big risk by choosing from 1000's of illegals to transport your property, do what I did and go visit

www.StopIllegalTrucking.Com

Those guys helped me by answering all my questions and checking out all my bidders for FREE. It was quick too.