WARNING DO NOT RISK YOUR DOG ON USHIP! Please Google "Uship Missing Dogs" Before You Waste Your $ Bidding Please Research Youself! Most People Are Unaware Of All The Potential Risks Of UShip Without Proper Awareness You May Be Unknowingly Putting Your Dog In The Hands Of Unscrupulous Transporters If This Is What You See Going On What Don't You See Behind Closed Doors? There is a very ugly side of this business you must know about.You have no idea what your animals are being put through. Please checkout ad directly put on Uship Website as a shipment.http://www.uship.com/shipment/Google-Uship-Missing-Dogs-DO-NOT-RISK-DO/56677241/?authtoken=4WYSDNSTQ3B4W
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- Uship Dog Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "All I wanted is to buy a shoe, which cost 60 dollars, the representative said i gt 20 dollar discount for the card. I fell for it, today I REGRET that..."
- "What a NIGHTMARE. My husband and I took a vacation in February. We were flying into New Orleans, LA, driving to Houston, TX, finally ending up in Austin, TX..."
- "Toasted my apt in 3 min on REHEAT. GET THIS ON 60 minutes. Getting information from this firm is like asking a hit man for his godfather's phone number. ..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."