3K views

I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed.After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she could have the puppy shipped to me.

So the shipping company uship pro delivery needed a payment of $250.00 only by western union ( which should have sent a red flag up but I really wanted this pup),so I did as asked, they sent me the flight schedule. The next morning they email me to say they need another $770.00 for pet insurance where the supposed overlay was in Chicago I don't have the money -they said I could be brought up on animal abuse and negliigant charges.

Scam yes as soon as I emailed them that I was taking the emails and phone #s to the Redlion State police - which I just did- all contact stopped.her name was Jessica vincente his azia Wallace more then likely not their real names

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of husky puppy shipping from uShip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants uShip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by uShip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1271438

I was about to purchase siberian pups with papers and vaccines and everything in order and offeered to ship all the way to idaho which seemed too good to be true.The person lives in bowie maryland by the name bryan.

In the ad in craigslist it says on the e-mail himboramsii@outlook.com but when i actually sent the e mail it was the exact same everyone else has put up so far. Im happy i looked up the e-mail amd realized it was scam before i gave out more info and proceeded with everything.

Or else we would of given up 250 and probably even more.Beautiful pups, sad its all scam.

Avon, Indiana, United States #1240686

I know my fiancé and I just went through the exact same thing,

onm290237@gmail.com

It's a scam it's actually a African guy who said he'll post on the internet that "I" abuse my dogs since I reported him. It's crazy

to Anonymous Romulus, New York, United States #1241614

Thank you!I received an e-mail from him after inquiring about a husky ad on Craigslist.

It sounded fishy so I googled his e-mail.

I'm so sorry you went through this...you saved me!What a shame.

These people targeted me today.They took my name and address as well as mobile number.

I thought it was fishy when they sent me a long detailed message of them not being frauds in really bad English.

Their names they are going by are Taor and Brian.The email they are using is: sonyavau@gmail.com and ONM290237@gmail.com.

to Anonymous Avon, Indiana, United States #1240684

This literally just happened to me like 10 minutes ago. The guy is actually African. He lied saying he was a older women and almost got $200 out of my fiancé and I.

#1111948

She's also going by Jessica Fancher with a Chicago number +1 (872) 221-9963

We almost fell for it as well this is a scam do not fall for it.

Yes, same images of Siberian puppies. THIS IS A SCAM!

Don't send money for shipping! There are NO puppies!

Shame on them!

Reno, Nevada, United States #1086140

Hello from Reno, Nevada!Confirmed this is a SCAM!

Jessica Vicente posted free husky puppies on Craig'slist 12/26/15; I replied, she said she and her husband relocated to Helena, Montana and could ship puppies to me. I said no to shipping and would pick up dogs in person.

They didn't get my money and there are NO PUPPIES.THIS IS A SCAM!

Carol in RENO!

Hey my name is Rachael!

I just got an email from someone with the same name..

and an ad on FB that I was replying to...

did she send you pictures of a black and white puppy and then an all white one??I have asked her twice where she is located with no reply.