8K views

I could of been a victim of Oodle, 8list and Uship if it weren't for this website. I thank all of you who have posted experiences with Oodle, 8List and Uship.

I was able to stop the process before losing any money. I contacted Oodle and 8List to report the scam. I seen a puppy I was interested in my area, but the owner wanted to ship the puppy then I became suspicious so I googled Uship and found this site.

Thanks Again for the heads up. The name of the e-mail was stanleywhite@blumail.org

Here is a copy of the first e-mail that I received from the puppy owner:

Hi there

Thanks for your interest in my lovely Rottweiler puppy...she is

still available and she is by name call (Lina). i am just so concerned about her welfare and hope you can assure me of that.She is barely 11weeks old and home raised, potty trained and well socialized and gets along perfectly with children and other pets..Lina is a pure breed Rottweiler puppy and AKC registered.Lina is updated on all her shots and comes with a year health guarantee.She loves to be carried around and cuddled and full

of caressing and kisses.. Presently i have little or no time to spend with her.She is really in need of a home where she will be provided with all the love, care and attention she is being deprived of here.It is very obvious that Rottweiler puppies are very expensive breed you know so if

you can assure me that you will take very good care of the puppy then i will be counting on you..

She will cost you $200. however if you can assure me that you will take proper care of her by answering to the below questions;

Are you Married

Have you kids

Do you have other pets

Do you promise to take proper care of this puppy

Where are you located

Thanks And My Regards To Your Family

Comments

Here's what ive got.

BRANCH TELLER PAYPAL INFO FOR THE PAYMENT AND DELIVERY PROCEEDING OF YOUR MALE RAGDOLL KITTEN.

YOUR DELIVERY IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE TOMORROW SO WE ADVICE YOU PAY USING THE "FRIENDS AND FAMILY OPTION" SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE NEXT FLIGHT TO YOUR AREA.

PAYMENT FOR GOODS AND SERVICE DELAY SINCE THEY TAKE WEEKS TO BE PROCESSED.

ONCE YOU GET DONE WITH THE PAYMENT, GET BACK TO US FOR CONFIRMATION. WE WILL CONFIRM AND GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND DELIVERY SCHEDULE BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE PAPER WORKS AND DELIVERY AT YOUR HOME ON SATURDAY.

cnstubbs62@yahoo.com

GRAHAM ROBINS

BRANCH DIRECTOR

Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #1305005

I just lost $600.00 to these people. I was suppose to receive a 9 week old golden retriever puppy.

Sent a money gram that I was unable to cancel before they cashed it. 3days later still no puppy. This was an 18th bday present/graduation present for my daughter.

I am just sick over this!! Not to mention heart broken!

Just got an email (SCAM) from wilmendez042@gmail.com selling a labrador retriever, DO NOT TRUST anything form that email:

Thanks so much for the mail and interest regarding the puppies

We have one male and one female puppy now available and they are 11 weeks old, they have very good temperament with kids and other pets,very playful, love to play around with toys and kids,they are health guaranteed and A KC registered.....they are up to date on all their shots and dewormings and they will be coming along side with their health papers and vet records....... First i wish to let you know that we are giving these puppies out because my mum just died.

She is located in SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH and all of us are there now...She was the owner of this cute little babies..

Since she is now late , We can't keep the puppies here in such condition because each time we see them, we keep thinking of her .So we want to given them out to a lovely and caring home ,where they can be treated as such and keep us updated on monthly progress.These puppies will be coming from SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH But if you would be able to come over here for the viewing and pick up ,we shall be very great full, but if you can't come , we can make arrangements for home delivery service and they will get the puppy delivered at your doorstep.Below are just some few question we asked..

Where are you located?

Do you have any kids ? Have you ever own a pet before ? Have you ever own this breed of puppy before? Why are you interested on this breed?

How soon do you need the puppies over? How many are you interested in ?

Can i have your mobile number? and you can respond with the pics of the puppy you would be interested in .Sorry for all the question , but we just want to be sure that the puppies are going to the right home and they will be having all the love and attention they need .We are given one out for $555 including the delivery and that's all If still interested , yes contact us back for more details.

to Anonymous Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #1305015

I got the very same email. Unfortunately, I sent these people to $600 that they cashed yesterday.

Needless to say I never received a puppy. My email was from Minnesota. His name was Scott he said that his wife just passed away. That's why they were getting rid of the puppies that he was over in Afghanistan, him in the driver of a tank got hit by a roadside bomb that he had lost most of his hearing and most of his eyesight.

Just the details in the email. I never thought in a million years.

Somebody couldn't make something like that up and steal money from people that are looking for a new family member. just disgusting I hope these people get caught I really do.

i am clueless why these scammers are still able to post and rip ppl off

A phone number for the free teacup terriers was 1-303-578-7763.

Don't get scammed he was suppose to be in the San Francisco area but he is living Atlanta Georgia

Yes I too was almost taken when looking for a teacup terrier. The email was address was Richardmorgan467.gmail.com he was giving away 2 puppies.

Don't fall for it the whole email smelled like BS.

This is hilarious I am getting an email from the same lady that others have posted njamaanderson@gmail.com right now as I am reading this and am just totally playing with her head lol

In Denmark they selling juck russell

Just 10hours before? Me to. What we gonna do?

Hi i scamed but what to do now?

They sent me this same scam email when I was searching for a yorkie. There are many of them.

They also say they live in Maryland and want you to pay their shipping carrier.

#1082097

Similar email and ad said the puppies were located in Jefferson, Ga and the puppies were free (Maltipoo). After exchanging text messages and emails showing pictures the seller came back stating the puppies were going to be shipped from Morocco and she wanted to get rid of them because of the weather.

My instinct guided me to check deeper after I found a second ad for Maltese puppies. Again, emails of the most adorable pictures but when I started asking detailed questions, all communication stopped.

These are listed for $250 in Alpharetta, Ga. It is such a shame

pastorwilliam7@gmail.com

emailed this guy and he reply with this, is so similar Greetings,

I acknowledge receipt of your mail . Thanks for your interested

towards my lovely puppies .

They are two left(one male and one female

) from a litter of six and they are by names Chris and Icy . They are

11 weeks old now .The little babies have had current vaccination,vet check,health certificate and 1 year health guarantee and they are AKC registered.They are potty trained, home raise and well socialized .they will be great dogs that fits their size in future. They are smart, healthy, very happy and friendly. Puppies are wee wee pad trained already.Ready now for their new homes!one year health guarantee, Vet checked, current on vaccinations and worming.

Birth Certificate included. Registered with papers. Excellent health guaranteed . they are assertive , energetic , affectionate and playful little babies.They love to play with toys and children and love attention and affection from their family.

While very responsive in obedience training.they are extremely smart and learns fast and easy and is a pleasure to train . they easily gets along well with other animals, even cats and adores children. will bark to announce the arrival of strangers making them excellent watchdogs, but its simply to alert you, and this type of dog is very friendly towards people.My puppies are raised with lots of love and TLC .they need to be brushed and combed to maintain their beautiful hair. .

You might be wondering why i am giving the puppies for adoption . Firstly i will like you to know a little about me,I am a Medical Doctor by profession and a Pastor and not a breeder.The person who was breeding these puppies was my wife but i lost her a couple of months ago in a surgery operation.I had no intention in selling these puppies .But the, puppies are so lonely at home since i got up very early in the morning go to work and only come back home in the evening and some times late at night.So i was advised by one of my friends to offer the puppies for home adoption. I had difficulty to decide to do so.The litter was made up of six puppies but i have succeeded in given away four of the so there are just two left now a male and female.they will go only to loving and approved homes.Well re homing any of these puppies means you are taking him or her for an everlasting home.before i let you have the any of the puppies , i will like you to answer me some of the questions below (1) Have you ever own a pet before? (2)Do you have any kids ?

(3)How much can you afford for each =puppies? (4)Have your ever own this breed of puppy before? (5)Why are you interested on this breed? (6)How soon do you need the puppies over?

(7)what do you do for living ( profession )? (8) Do you have a phone number ? (9)Where are you located? (10) Will you take the both puppies or just one?

(11) If you will take one puppy what sex are you interested in re-homing? (12) Will all your family members welcome one of these puppies ? (13) Are you interested in breeding any of the puppies?

(14)What breed are you interested in ??(Just to know what you are looking for ?? Sorry for all the question , but i just want to be sure that the puppies are going to the right home and they will be having all the love and attention they need

Just got an email about a bulldog puppy that is nearly verbatim.

Hello so you have the number to oodles or uship because I think I just got scam you can contact me at sopheapom826@gmail.com

I was being scammed the same way. They were selling 2 Yorkie puppies.

They sent a message much like the one posted here.

The phone number that keeps sending me messages is 470-296-5681. They are such idiots.

#1041949

arvelaezlabrador@gmail.com

At it again trying to sell me French Bulldog puppy for $470 so wanted to believe but after searching around and then finally this website had to accept that there are some real low life's out there

S

#1020000

Every person I contacted to bye puppies from on OODLE was trying to scam. They all wanted to ship the puppies and every person would email me with pictures all of the same dog.

I got emails of pics of two specific dogs 3 times and another specific dog 5 times. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUY PUPPIES FROM OODLE.

The emails were wilmendez042@gmail.com, lsadrine@gmail.com, sj406405@gmail.com, jmcooper252@gmail.com, arvelaezlabrador@gmail.com, jonathanmaxwell820@gmail.com, smithmaggie852@gmail.com, mr.mrsvancliff@gmail.com.

to Anonymous #1023251

I actually just got one from arvelaezlabrador@gmail.com

I happens to answer the first part of the questioner regarding who is the one interested in the puppy. But after them letting me know they would have to ship?

And their location was not the same displayed in the internet I decide not to move forward with this. But now I see why, because it has happens to others, close to getting scammed.