My 90 year old mother had her property ruined by Racing Randy's crew from Quick Transport.They were supposed to be transporting an antique six burner wood stove and broke three legs off of it before even getting it in the van.
The young guys that were sent to do the job called the boss and said it was too heavy they couldn't do it. They were told to do it anyway. Just a minute later they had broken 3 legs off and a piece of side trim and bent the fourth leg and dented underneath the stove. They left it there in Illinois and refused to give my mother her money back.
They destroy property and don't care. Please, if you care about your property, DO NOT accept any bids by Racing Randy at Quick Transport. I believe the young man said he is from Michigan. They won't answer phone calls after they destroy your property.
The worst experience EVER!!! My 90 year old mother worked and saved all her life. This cost her $3,475.00. And Racing Randy couldn't care less.
I have pictures of the inside of their van. I will try to post the picture so you all can see the care they don't take with your property. I am also posting a pic of the woodstove that my mother paid for. This is what it looked like before they broke it.
My poor mother's heart is broken.
And after they broke it they just left it there.My mom has nothing to show for all that money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Uship Moving Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- " The Manager, LBC Express Inc. at sa mga Kinauukulan, Ako po si Ricardo A. Del Rosario na wastong edad na nakatira sa Angono Rizal ay sumulat sa inyong tanggapan..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "My mother fell from this chair times and injured her back and hit her head. I fell too while trying to catch her along with another family member...."
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."