My 90 year old mother had her property ruined by Racing Randy's crew from Quick Transport.They were supposed to be transporting an antique six burner wood stove and broke three legs off of it before even getting it in the van.
The young guys that were sent to do the job called the boss and said it was too heavy they couldn't do it. They were told to do it anyway. Just a minute later they had broken 3 legs off and a piece of side trim and bent the fourth leg and dented underneath the stove. They left it there in Illinois and refused to give my mother her money back.
They destroy property and don't care. Please, if you care about your property, DO NOT accept any bids by Racing Randy at Quick Transport. I believe the young man said he is from Michigan. They won't answer phone calls after they destroy your property.
The worst experience EVER!!! My 90 year old mother worked and saved all her life. This cost her $3,475.00. And Racing Randy couldn't care less.
I have pictures of the inside of their van. I will try to post the picture so you all can see the care they don't take with your property. I am also posting a pic of the woodstove that my mother paid for. This is what it looked like before they broke it.
My poor mother's heart is broken.
And after they broke it they just left it there.My mom has nothing to show for all that money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Uship Moving Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have tried writing Emirates Air line for the past 2 months with no logical respond from them, I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open..."
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "My mother fell from this chair times and injured her back and hit her head. I fell too while trying to catch her along with another family member...."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."