Uship - Review about Dog Shipping from Allentown, Pennsylvania
I was also scammed your story sounds a little familiar with mine.I wanted to buy a puppy for my kids so I went online found a man selling miniture bulldogs so he replied to me saying sorry he took so long to get back to me but that he was at work.
Then he said he has 3 puppies for sale 1 male 2 females. So he goes on telling me that he was selling them cheap because his wife had just passed and they kept reminding him of her he mad his story sound so sad. Then he tells me $570 for each with shots and all papers well everything. I was like wow exactly what I had saved up.
So I send the money threw money gram. Then I get all this info emailed to me of the puppy. Then I get told that puppy can't be delivered because apparently the crate that the previous owner put the puppy in was broken. So I had to pay $2,500 for a cage for the puppy to be delivered to my door step.
I said I don't have that money and then tells me that the previous owner was kind enough to pay $2,000 that I now have to pay $800. I was like I don't have it I was told $570 no more no less.
So the guy from uship hangs up on me and was very nasty to me.So now I'm left with $570 less and no puppy for my kids.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Dog Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "I've used Uship before with good luck. Recently I had a vender deliver a dining set. His name is Greg and goes by Retail Genius Solutions. It..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I was a patient under my insurance Atena and had a workers comp claim. Both times, Dean Kevin Ziegler charged my insurance for procedures he didn't do. I had a..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "Well what can I say this house is a money pit. First off I was told that house may have high radon but not that bad. Chernobyl plant didn't rate..."