Uship - Review about Dog Shipping from Allentown, Pennsylvania

155 of 502 Uship reviews

I was also scammed your story sounds a little familiar with mine.I wanted to buy a puppy for my kids so I went online found a man selling miniture bulldogs so he replied to me saying sorry he took so long to get back to me but that he was at work.

Then he said he has 3 puppies for sale 1 male 2 females. So he goes on telling me that he was selling them cheap because his wife had just passed and they kept reminding him of her he mad his story sound so sad. Then he tells me $570 for each with shots and all papers well everything. I was like wow exactly what I had saved up.

So I send the money threw money gram. Then I get all this info emailed to me of the puppy. Then I get told that puppy can't be delivered because apparently the crate that the previous owner put the puppy in was broken. So I had to pay $2,500 for a cage for the puppy to be delivered to my door step.

I said I don't have that money and then tells me that the previous owner was kind enough to pay $2,000 that I now have to pay $800. I was like I don't have it I was told $570 no more no less.

So the guy from uship hangs up on me and was very nasty to me.So now I'm left with $570 less and no puppy for my kids.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dog Shipping
Review category
Shipping
review #599291 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Uship? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
155 of 502 Uship reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 16, 2015 #972797 Montebello, California, United States

Im so sorry to hear about this THE EXACT same thing just happened to me with the same story abt his wife passing away and them reminding them of her!

0 0 Reply

Feb 24, 2015 #950228 Chicago, Illinois, United States

Thank you for writing this review...I almost paid $450 to some scammers in "Montana" that had the same exact story as you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Uship. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Uship.
Filing a new complaint about
×