Uship - Review about Dog Shipping from Los Angeles, California
Update added by user Feb 15, 2015
Not resolved they are awfoul and disguesting
Original review posted by user Jan 15, 2015
I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will not get a refund they are thief and and Honest people his name is john and wants u to wire money intl they are ***
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Dog Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "Watch out for these dogs it a scammed..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."