Uship - Review about Scarlet Macaw from Trumbull, Connecticut
I was on birdsnow.com and I found an ad for two scarlet macaws.The guy stated there that it was 1000$ in total including shipping and everything.
The birds were supposed to arrive at 2am, I got a call at 10pm while the birds were in North Carolina stating the birds flying insurance was expired and I needed to pay 7000$ or 1/3 of the payment which was 2950$ for insurance for the birds to fly the rest of the way home which is in Connecticut. I stated I had no money to do this so I was forced to either pay 650$ to send the birds back to the original owner.
Pay the 2950$ or the birds would get sent to an animal rescue and I would be hearing an attorney shortley.Still waiting on that attorney .......
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Scarlet Macaw
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hi i really dont know what to do i liked this two pupies and i just paid $300 for them they where gonna come in nove - 23-2014 but then..."
- "U-Ship has quite a great deal going on for them. They get paid to be a forum but really have NO responsibility. I work in auto transport for a carrier..."
- "a women name erica through akc send mail to me bout adoption schnauzer.On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Erica Joyce wrote: Hi,I am so impressed with your inquiry..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "On June 13,2016 multimillion dollar bank Chase cleared a counterfeit check sent to my daughter in the mail $1820. After the funds cleared, Craigslist scammer coerced her..."
- "4-pack of v-neck shirts had 1 new shirt with a spot in the middle of the back. (my guess is it is the ink they use for the label.) I..."