Uship - Review about Scarlet Macaw from Trumbull, Connecticut
I was on birdsnow.com and I found an ad for two scarlet macaws.The guy stated there that it was 1000$ in total including shipping and everything.
The birds were supposed to arrive at 2am, I got a call at 10pm while the birds were in North Carolina stating the birds flying insurance was expired and I needed to pay 7000$ or 1/3 of the payment which was 2950$ for insurance for the birds to fly the rest of the way home which is in Connecticut. I stated I had no money to do this so I was forced to either pay 650$ to send the birds back to the original owner.
Pay the 2950$ or the birds would get sent to an animal rescue and I would be hearing an attorney shortley.Still waiting on that attorney .......
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Scarlet Macaw
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My Porsche left California detailed and in perfect condition. See the pic of it leaving in an empty enclosed trailer. It arrived 3 days later filthy, scratched and..."
- " The Manager, LBC Express Inc. at sa mga Kinauukulan, Ako po si Ricardo A. Del Rosario na wastong edad na nakatira sa Angono Rizal ay sumulat sa inyong tanggapan..."
- "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..."
- "On June 13,2016 multimillion dollar bank Chase cleared a counterfeit check sent to my daughter in the mail $1820. After the funds cleared, Craigslist scammer coerced her..."
- "4-pack of v-neck shirts had 1 new shirt with a spot in the middle of the back. (my guess is it is the ink they use for the label.) I..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."