Uship - Review about Scarlet Macaw from Trumbull, Connecticut
I was on birdsnow.com and I found an ad for two scarlet macaws.The guy stated there that it was 1000$ in total including shipping and everything.
The birds were supposed to arrive at 2am, I got a call at 10pm while the birds were in North Carolina stating the birds flying insurance was expired and I needed to pay 7000$ or 1/3 of the payment which was 2950$ for insurance for the birds to fly the rest of the way home which is in Connecticut. I stated I had no money to do this so I was forced to either pay 650$ to send the birds back to the original owner.
Pay the 2950$ or the birds would get sent to an animal rescue and I would be hearing an attorney shortley.Still waiting on that attorney .......
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Scarlet Macaw
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Aramex cheated on prices about their services, did'n give me full information about custom's fees. To get my parcel I had to pay 4 times more then what they announced..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "Hello! I was wanting to thank all the helpful reviews here on this site! I was saved precious money that could be used for Christmas items!It started with me looking..."
- "On June 13,2016 multimillion dollar bank Chase cleared a counterfeit check sent to my daughter in the mail $1820. After the funds cleared, Craigslist scammer coerced her..."
- "4-pack of v-neck shirts had 1 new shirt with a spot in the middle of the back. (my guess is it is the ink they use for the label.) I..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."