I am writing this review on 8/14/15.Today is the day we got scammed 1600 dollars.
My mother in laws previous dog had died and my boyfriend and I decided to give her a surprise with a white wrinkley bulldog we found on oodle. Long story short, needed 600 the first time, then 750 because he needed a proper crate, then 195 for shots, then 2500 for insurance... I am disgusted. NEVER thought this would happen to me and I am more upset that this is over paper.
If you want money, get an actual job you lazy good for nothing crooks.
I've attached the pic of the puppy we fell in love with.We named him and everything just to have us end up broken hearted
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Uship Pet Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "Horrible! Worst $200 I have ever spent. Scheduled at 1, showed at 10! Ringing and knocking! All we heard was we don't do that. Was in my home for 3..."
- "I will never buy another kid cuisine meal for my children EVER again. My daughter was about to eat a *** of corn when she noticed a black spot under..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."