Review about Uship Pet Shipping from Rogers, Arkansas

103 of 502 Uship reviews

I am writing this review on 8/14/15.Today is the day we got scammed 1600 dollars.

My mother in laws previous dog had died and my boyfriend and I decided to give her a surprise with a white wrinkley bulldog we found on oodle. Long story short, needed 600 the first time, then 750 because he needed a proper crate, then 195 for shots, then 2500 for insurance... I am disgusted. NEVER thought this would happen to me and I am more upset that this is over paper.

If you want money, get an actual job you lazy good for nothing crooks.

I've attached the pic of the puppy we fell in love with.We named him and everything just to have us end up broken hearted

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
103 of 502 Uship reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 01, 2015 #1071952

Hi, don't feel too bad! I fell for it too! With a French Teacup Bulldog!! I'm so heartbroken! $866 lost! Was on oodle! This company needs to review the people they let sell for them!

0 0 Reply

Aug 17, 2015 #1020661

the same thing happend to us, the exact same dog, the exact same amout, the same name, we do not know what to do now, we found ads in various others websites from the same person and same phone number, if there is any way that we can try to get our money back, make a complaint or denounce this situation, please contact me: gigika.sucess@gmail.com

0 0 Reply

Aug 16, 2015 #1020187

your review left it unclear as to whether you ever got the dog or not.Regardless seems like you sure got taken and some cretin used an adorable pup as bait. want to take this opportunity to beg readers to NEVER BUY A DOG ONLINE!Many come from mills and will have incredible problems. Some may be being passed off due to behavior problems.Genetic issues from overbreeding and bad breeding could be present.
Always research the breed you want. Try to buy in an area close enough you can drive to, meet the pups parents, see the facilities-or lack thereof, ask pertinent questions, demand to see any medical records for parents or AKC or other breed pertinent papers.Seriously never buy a pup you havent seen.Or you could do a really good deed and adopt a worthy dog from a shelter. Believe me, they know they've been rescued, and are actually grateful.
I'm so sorry you had this experience. Bringing a joyful pup into your home should be a wonderful experience, and this company ruined it.Uships name should be changed to Ushi*(ends in t) Good for you for letting the world know about these crooks!!!

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Uship. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Uship.
Filing a new complaint about
×