Friedens, Pennsylvania
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Was told if I money gramed $270 I would receive my rotty puppy.Then after I sent that money.

2 hours later I was sent an email stating I needed to purchase an additional insurance policy for $900 then when my puppy is delivered I get the $800 cash back.

I filed a complaint with money gram and no response just want my $270 back so I can get my poor kids there puppy.My gosh there dog just passed away here a month ago and then this happens.

Review about: Uship Puppy Shipping.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Uship?

Comments

Never ever order a shipped puppy.Most are scams in the first place and the ones that do get shipped often end up dead due to the airline.Go to a shelter and save a dogs life.That is really the best thing to do as the dog will come vetted and micro chipped.That is really the best way to honor your dog you loved so muchs memory is to save one.

Uship - Puppy scam Uship "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..." Read more Uship - Complaint scam and Cheated Uship "I from Penang (Malaysia) bought 2 kitten male and famale from Thailand, the owner using uship for shiping,I paid first payment RM 500 balance I will paid when a kitten..." Read more Uship - Screwed over carrier not only once but twice Uship "Uship is one of the biggest and most visible money making illegitimate company's in North America. They are a broker in every definition of the word and description by charging..." Read more Review about Uship Pet Shipping from Rogers, Arkansas Uship "I am writing this review on 8/14/15. Today is the day we got scammed 1600 dollars. My mother in laws previous dog had died and my boyfriend and I decided..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more