Review about Uship Puppy Shipping from Friedens, Pennsylvania
Was told if I money gramed $270 I would receive my rotty puppy.Then after I sent that money.
2 hours later I was sent an email stating I needed to purchase an additional insurance policy for $900 then when my puppy is delivered I get the $800 cash back.
I filed a complaint with money gram and no response just want my $270 back so I can get my poor kids there puppy.My gosh there dog just passed away here a month ago and then this happens.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Uship Puppy Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "Uship is one of the biggest and most visible money making illegitimate company's in North America. They are a broker in every definition of the word and description by charging..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."