Friedens, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved

Was told if I money gramed $270 I would receive my rotty puppy.Then after I sent that money.

2 hours later I was sent an email stating I needed to purchase an additional insurance policy for $900 then when my puppy is delivered I get the $800 cash back.

I filed a complaint with money gram and no response just want my $270 back so I can get my poor kids there puppy.My gosh there dog just passed away here a month ago and then this happens.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Uship?

Comments

Never ever order a shipped puppy.Most are scams in the first place and the ones that do get shipped often end up dead due to the airline.Go to a shelter and save a dogs life.That is really the best thing to do as the dog will come vetted and micro chipped.That is really the best way to honor your dog you loved so muchs memory is to save one.

Uship - Review about Pomeranian Puppy from Parole, Maryland Uship "Hi i really dont know what to do i liked this two pupies and i just paid $300 for them they where gonna come in nove - 23-2014 but then..." Read more Uship - K9 Transport dog injured in transit Uship "http://www.uship.com/profile/tamainv/ I am sorry to report that my dog was hurt during transport, and Tina Elkins, very surprisingly to me, has been 100% unwilling to even discuss the issue with me..." Read more Uship Mjm Trucking Company Car Transportation Service Review from East Aurora, New York Uship "Mjm trucking moved our car and then blew me off for a month about picking it up! Here's why. Apparently he damaged our right sude trim when he delivered it..." Read more Uship - Ustpp12 Shipping Service Review Uship "Uship.com is the largest scam operation to collect fees from the shipper and drivers who follow policy. Customers are advised that they should hire a new shipper even though they..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more