Contacted seller to purchase a kitten he said Uship delivery service will call me in the morning to set up a delivery time.told me to buy a money pak card at the store for $230 dollars and give him the code on the back.
I did that and then he called back asking for $500 more for cat insurance i said no i want a refund but there is no way to refund my money pak card so i was robbed and have no kitten.
i think the owner and delivery service are the same guy-same scammer.i keep calling for my refund but the number does not work anymore and he does not reply to any of my emails
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being robbed
- Reason of review:
- scammed-no cat no refund
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitten Adoption
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."
- "I was also scammed your story sounds a little familiar with mine. I wanted to buy a puppy for my kids so I went online found a man selling miniture..."
- "Dropped my dog off for a four day stay. we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left. Upon return I went back to the back to..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "Went to purchased lipsticks one day, busy day, and the workers were rude as ***. On top of that they were not following proper protocal when cleansing lipsticks!..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."