Contacted seller to purchase a kitten he said Uship delivery service will call me in the morning to set up a delivery time.told me to buy a money pak card at the store for $230 dollars and give him the code on the back.
I did that and then he called back asking for $500 more for cat insurance i said no i want a refund but there is no way to refund my money pak card so i was robbed and have no kitten.
i think the owner and delivery service are the same guy-same scammer.i keep calling for my refund but the number does not work anymore and he does not reply to any of my emails
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being robbed
- Reason of review:
- scammed-no cat no refund
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitten Adoption
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Listing stated cab on pallet!!! Picture shows cab on pallet!!! 1stClassShipping sent 3 or 4 carriers, not picked up for not being crated. They then ask me to pay Caterpillar to..."
- "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..."
- "a women name erica through akc send mail to me bout adoption schnauzer.On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Erica Joyce wrote: Hi,I am so impressed with your inquiry..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."