1.5
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Tried to get a treadmill delivered. I decided to use Uship to find a courier.

There I was recommended a driver/ courier and asked to pay a deposit. Did so and was then emailed by the courier company asking for the balance payment. I suggested 50% upfront and rest after completeion of job. He agreed and money was transferred.

Then he did a runner. No communication. No reply to emails, calls text messages. Uship cannot help except refund me their fee.

What is the point of them suggesting drivers if they cannot verify their business. I might as well have taken out an ad in the Sunday newspaper to scam me.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. Flybouy is overall dissatisfied with Uship. The most disappointing about uship shipping service at Uship was unreliable provider, dishonest service provider and public disclosure of information Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Uship.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Uship to other companies on our site.

Comments