1.2K views

Wow this is how they tried to fraud me: Read below. (so sad people take and use animals to cheat people)

Thanks and will be waiting to read from you again.Hello,Thanks for the interest in regards to the siberian Husky pups i havefor adoption. Sure your daughter can get one of them.There are two male and female and are siberian Husky pups. Theyare vet checked and will come with all papers needed. The puppies arevery playful and are all of absolute temperament as they also loveplaying with kids and other household animals. They are 11 weeks oldand are brothers and sisters. I am giving the pups out for anadoption with no adoption fee, this is because we just relocate to anon pets apartment and we can't keep them any longer. I will be verywilling to give you these pups if you can promise me of never tosell them, also do get back to me with the answers of our questionbelow so i can have an idea of where our puppies will be going to....-Have you own a pet before?- Do you have a vet doctor?-where precisely are you locate- Are you a breeder?- will you take all or just one? if one what sex?-Do you have pets loving children at home?- Give me a Brief Description about your Environment?-Will you take good care for the babies like your own child?All i need is just a very caring and loving home for our babies wherethey will be well loved and spoiled to rotten.

Thanks and will be waiting to read from you again.EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIPPERS cargo Ltd

INTERNATIONAL PETS CARGO AGENCY, Registration No. 254972. VAT No. IE8254972E, provides comprehensive services to address the relocation of pets. We specialize in international transport of pets that requires documentation and permits for complex rabies-free countries such as England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Australia, New Zealand. Whole of the UNITED STATES.

EXPRESS PETS CARGO AGENCY (ITPCA)DIAL / TEXT (667)4012252 IF THE LINE IS BUSY DUE TO NET WORK CONGESTION

8545 AIRPORT PLAZATel. (667)4012252Email if numbers are busy or no answer because of too much work.EMAIL: operations@egshippers.com

DEAR CUSTOMER, EXPRESS GLOBAL GLOBAL SHIPPERS WIDE SERVICE, WISHES TO INFORM YOU ABOUT YOUR MALE FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPY MAX HERE AT OUR REGIONAL HEAD QUARTER, with the registration numberREINZA45CA. Copy this number you will give it to our pet delivery agent when they come to your home to deliver your puppy.

WE HAVE YOUR PUPPY FROM MR/MRS Terry Graham Here at Siver Spring( MD ), to be transported using the address below. You have to confirm this address.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "fraud" of uship customer care. uShip needs to "warn others" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned uship customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at uShip.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

Still using this address to SCAMVPET SERVICE DIFFETENT NUMBER, 240-229-6439 .E MAIL. INFO@TRUSTLINE-COU.COM.

I am so glad I saw this I was hoping to be getting The Siberian Husky puppies from I believe to be the same lady in Pensacola, Florida but she told me that her son died from cancer and need to find homes for them.I was told by the Supreme Movers that they had my puppies and need $870 to ship them.

That when I have the money to email them and they will give me the info to the person I need to pay via Western Union.That is what raised the red flags for me.

I made a fraud report on these people they just tried to get me for $300

Just checked the address also and this came up. Thank you.

Is that a suprememovers?

how do you expect them to have money if they do not scam you Americans ?

to scam supporter john #1399141

FK OFF!!CHEATERS,LUARS,THIEFS NEVER WIN EVER!!

KARMA IS A ***!!YOUR PROBABLT THE LOW LIFE SCAMMER LOOKING YOUSELF UP

I answered an add with a local address............same wording in the ad and emails.Then after 4-5 emails they said they were in MD.

I remembered answering a similar ad months ago and the female puppy looked the same. They just sent email requesting personal information and stated shipping $340.............the ad said $250 re-homing fee. I became suspicious because they refuse to call me and decided to google the name and Siberian Husky Puppies and found your post.

THANK YOU!!THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT TO BUY A PET THAT IS SHIPPED!!

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1257860

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I almost got scammed too but thanks to you for posting this . How dare people do this it is so wrong.

SCAM!!!!!!