Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I bot a car in Florida on EBay and arranged to have it shipped through UShip (Ultra transport). They have lost my car and tell me to stick it.

Don't use them. I am going to try and get an injunction against them and get EBay not to solicit their business and I would hope you would do the same. They promise, promise promise, promise, promise, promise, promise, promise and don't deliver.

There are other more reliable services and I would strongly suggest that you use them instead. I do believe that if enough people contact EBay it will significantly impact their business and people will go elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. 1957vette is overall dissatisfied with Uship. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Uship.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Uship to other companies on our site.

Comments

Fort Stockton, Texas, United States #1268556

Ebay and Uship are owned by same co. dont think you will get any help from Ebay