Insurance Quality

I had to cancel this listing. I was apalled to learn that I am supposed to do all research my self regarding how to protect self against property damage/theft, how to verify carrier bids are from legal carries, with proper license and insurance.

I am supposed to purchase additional uship insurance that only pays after I make claim on my regular policy. In the event that something goes wrong uship will not help recover losses. Why do the get 27%, or 20, or even 10.This is of no benefit to me and I don't see how it could of any benefit to any carrier. Uship is facilitating pontential criminality and putting posters at risk.

This is shameful and I'm glad I researched. Buyer beware! I will be deleting this posting. Sorry for potentially wasting the time of any hard working honest people.

My time was definitely wasted and I will probably pay more now for having less time. I would rather pay more directly than to give a penny to this shameful organization!

Comments