Uship doesnt care if you get scammed from the 99% of the Illegal Carriers they have on there web site, then they try to censor the LEGAL CARRIERS from warming shippers about the scammers.All they want is there FEE which they try to hide from the SHIPPERS ALSO.

If you want your stuff shipped safely USE A DOT COMPLIANT CARRIER and insist on a FAX from the carriers Insurance company, its a free service the Legal Carriers Insurance Company Does. ASK for there DOT & MC Numbers and check them out before you get scammed.

It can save you THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in the long run.

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

uShip
#311992

Users are encouraged to do their due diligence before accepting a bid. Please review the Safe Shipping Guide on uShip.com because it has resources on how to verify credentials and which questions should be asked so a more informed decision can be made when selecting a Service Provider. By following these guidelines you are more likely to detect fraudulent behavior before it's too late.

uShip - Complaint scam and Cheated uShip "I from Penang (Malaysia) bought 2 kitten male and famale from Thailand, the owner using uship for shiping,I paid first payment RM 500 balance I will paid when a kitten..." Read more uShip - Puppy scam uShip "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..." Read more Uship Puppy Shipping Review from Friedens, Pennsylvania uShip "Was told if I money gramed $270 I would receive my rotty puppy. Then after I sent that money. 2 hours later I was sent an email stating I needed..." Read more Don't use uSHIP!! They will rip you off and never answer their calls nor emails uShip " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more