Pinedale, Wyoming

Here is my email when i was inquiring on an ad from Oodle.com. This just didn't add up and then i found other comments about the same thing happening. See comments below. All of this was from meganholland44@yahoo.com

Why?I have done everything and please don't fail me okay.

ThanksWaiting

--- On Sun, 1/9/11, Subject: Re: Teacup Yorkie Puppies For Sale $280To: meganholland44@yahoo.comDate: Sunday, January 9, 2011, 9:02 PM

SORRY CAN'T DO IT

-----Original Message-----From: Megan Holland Sent: Sun, Jan 9, 2011 2:44 pmSubject: Re: Teacup Yorkie Puppies For Sale $280

Hello and thanks for the email.The $280 is for the puppy, shipping charge, change of ownership papers and feeding of Laura during shipping.I have attached pictures of Laura in the email.You can see her on the pictures attached in the email now.I am done with the registration.I registered Laurawith all her necessary needs and Akc Reg Paper and otherrelevant documents.The manager and the board of directorssays that Laura will arrive tomorrow morning atexactly 09:00am.Everything is fine now and all what you need to dois to make payment of the $280.00 via Western UnionMoney Transfer to their head quarter in Cameroon.You are sending the money to the shipping companyhead quarter in Cameroon because that is where payment is send and confirmed.

Below the shipping company payment address you will use and send the $280 via Western Union right away.Just copy the paymentaddress on a piece of papers and drive to the Western Union Shopand send the money to their head quarter in Cameroon.

Names.................... Chamda EmmanuelCountry..................... CameroonCity............................. YaoundeAddress....................... 23 Yaounde RoadZip Code....................... 00237Test Question.................. Color?Test Answer....................... Black and Tan

I am waiting for your email as soon as you send the money.Kindly email me straight away with the Mtcn # and the Sender'sNames since the shipping company manager and board of directorssays that i have to come over with the payment details once youare done or you better email it to them via their email addressas below.

Here is the shipping company email address to forward them with theMtcn # and the Sender's Names Email Address: ushipdeliverypet@aol.com

Please take good care of Laura okay.

--- On Sun, 1/9/11,

From: Subject: Re: Teacup Yorkie Puppies For Sale $280To: meganholland44@yahoo.comDate: Sunday, January 9, 2011, 6:19 PM

Please see info below. Also, on the site i found these it said free, what is this? Is the $280 for all the stuff you are saying we need to do below and the puppie is free? We are interested in Laura.

-----Original Message-----From: Megan Holland To: Sent: Sat, Jan 8, 2011 3:26 pmSubject: Re: Teacup Yorkie Puppies For Sale $280

I am in Maine

--- On Sat, 1/8/11,

Subject: Re: Teacup Yorkie Puppies For Sale $280To: "Megan Holland" Date: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 9:20 PM

Are you in Haughton La or in Maine?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 8, 2011, at 3:00 PM, Megan Holland wrote:

Hello and thanks for the email.We still have the puppies available and they are readyto go to their new homes as soon as possible.Wehave 1 boy and 1 girl.The boy is called Marsand the female is called Laura.They possessesthe following qualities and characters.

Qualities/Characters Of Mars---------He is home and Potty Trained-He bark out but not too loud-He is AKC registered, vet check, updated on all shots-He is socialized with kids and other house hold pets like cats, horses and birds.-He is health guarantee-He is micro chipped-He gets angry when you shout at him, so don't do that-He is 15Weeks old-He love when being kiss and he gives kisses back-He is toilet trained and house broken.-He loves to play out in the gardens and can stay on his own for 2hours.-He loves going out for short walks and also visit parks to play with other animals there

Qualities/Characters Of Laura---------She is home and Potty Trained-She does not bark out loud-She is AKC registered, vet check, updated on all her shots-She is socialized with kids and other house hold pets like cats, horses and birds.-She has taken her injection / vaccination-She is micro chipped-She does not get angry even when you shout at her,but don't do it.-She is health guarantee-She is 15Weeks old-She love when being kiss and she gives kisses back.-She is potty trained,toilet trained and house broken.-She loves to play out in the gardens and can stay on her own for 3hours.-She loves going out for short walks and also visit parks to play with other animals there

First, i will like to asked you some questions and will be very pleased if you can answer me, my main reason for these questions is for assurance for a very good home for my puppies because they are very special puppies , and i will want them to go only to pets loving homes not to breeders, so the questions are as follows;

1)Have you ever got a puppy before?Which Breed? Yes / lab2)Do you promise sending me up dated pictures? Yes3)Will you be able to pay a special attention to this puppy ? Yes4)Do people at your environ cherish pets e.g dogs ? Yes5)Are you adopting the puppies for money making or as a family pet? Family pet6)How many puppies do you want ,and what sex ? 1 and female7)Where do you live ? Bossier City, LA8)What are your names? Chad and Jennifer

Sorry for all these questions,but just that i want to be confident of the new homes where my puppies are going to.As concern our location, we are presently base in York Beach, Maine 03910 due to our workstatus and planning.

We are given our puppies to caring and loving homes.You are require to pay $280 for 1 puppy, urgent shipping, change of ownership papers from my names to your names at the at the shipping company as the new owner of the puppies and you will make the payment to the shipping company before shipping is carried out in order to obtain the airway bill# for flight tracking.

If still interested in having either of the puppies or both, email us back with your full delivery details requested below;

Your Full Names...................Home Address.........................Street Address..... ..................Zip Code................................State........County........................................Mobile Phone Number...........................House Phone Number.........................

Shipping will be done only when you have confirmby sending your full shipping information!

--- On Sat, 1/8/11,

Subject: Teacup puppiesTo: "meganholland44@yahoo.com" Date: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 8:41 PM

Do you have any puppies left?

Had an Experience with uShip?

Comments

Uship is the best courier company as i receive my puppy that was quotes for delivery

and my puppy arrive safely.

uShip

This experience is NOT related to the website uShip.com, but rather describes an instance where a person or people have fraudulently used uShip’s name, logo, etc. without consent.

uShip is an online marketplace where those who need shipping services can list their items and receive bids from independent transporters. uShip is NOT involved in the actual shipment of any items, and uShip is NOT involved in the purchase or sale of any items.

We have been made aware of scams occurring on various classified sites where the seller of an item makes false and fraudulent claims about uShip and/or impersonates a uShip representative in an attempt to trick individuals into sending them a wire transfer payment for non-existent goods.

We are extremely sorry to hear that you may have fallen victim to one of these scams. We strongly encourage you to contact the online classified site where the ad was found as well as the Internet Crime Complaint Center to report this fraud.

this is the exact same thing that happened to me!Luckily I looked at this blog to see that I was also being taken for a fool and thought that I was going to be getting an english bull dog puppy for just $290 and this was for the delivery fee.

All of these e-mails matched my exact same e-mails and when it started to become for fishy I asked if I could come and pick up the puppy instead and when I did this they stopped contacting me.

DONT FALL FOR THIS.you will lose your money and never recieve your puppy!!