Norfolk, Virginia
Turnaround Time

I found two Siberian husky puppies for free from a woman with a Gmail account she registered there shipment in my name the company called and asked me to money gram them $410 I automatically called scam and they hung up and recalled me the woman is still in touch with me asking if she needs to go get her pups i said yes and that i would choose the place to bring them to me and asked for a video of the p puppies she hasn't answered back.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

A lady by d name of jaquelin jose is doing pple dat she's giving puppies for free and then wants u tu give u d money fast

We're is this I have a woman just like Dat dats telling me tu deposit d money but I dnt trust her.??and it's d same thing u have as ure comments hmmm

Who did you have to send the money to? My boyfriend and I may be being scammed by the same people.

@Anonymous

Did y guys get any information about dat it's a lady dat here name goes by Jaquelin she wats up .me for d money and she put it at urgent delivery she was giving me two seberian huskies say them online she also wanted videos and pics have been googling her dnt trust her so haven't deposit anything yet u shipping should du something about dat phsyco ***