Turnaround Time

I have. Filed a complaint against them on operating as a broker, when their not, now they are paying broker fees, plus you must have a MC number before.you.can transport for them.

I warned them, over and over. Now fase two begins. Im going to drain their bank account, for over charging transporters.for excessive calculations. Per, Labor Board.

They review a flag, but not a cancellation. And im just getting started!

Product or Service Mentioned: Uship Account.

Comments

Martinsville, Virginia, United States #1197839

someone needs to box ears. I complained to the Better Business Bureau in Austin, Texas and I was told they have an excellent record.

Yet I see literary thousands of complaints. One individual with the Department of Transportation told me just suck it up. What's deeded is a class-action lawsuit through the Atty.

Gen. of Texas.

Spring, Texas, United States #1125904

They don't want legal transporters just someone with a truck so the can make money with their outrageous BROKER fees. Let me know how I can help put them out of business.

SimpleMan1959
to Anonymous #1125951

Thanks for your support! I won't them to feel the pain I have by, hauling their shipments for next to nothing to get my business to the top, and when I finally got to the top 8%, they still had me at 31% of my bid, due to uncontrolled cancelations.

They suspended me 4 days before Christmas, for posting a picture of a show bike, in oder to rest assure the customer that I had experience with high dollar machines.

Heartless SOB'S! I'm going after Matt Chasen for every dime he has took from every transporter that paid the exsissive cancelations fees.

to SimpleMan1959 Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #1237966

You will have a hard time to get after him / business! He has to many friends in all and every department in Austin and TX in higher places.

I read an post from another u-ship carrier where he was threaten by to drop and stop negative postings about u-ship . My own experience as a carrier is: it looks like the posted shipments aren't real ! If you inflate the possible amount of shipments available on their website = greater company value and at one point Matt will sell his u-ship business. I wait and see when the news are breaking.

I would like to start a similar business w/ just a few honest, reliable carriers.