Stockbridge, Georgia
Turnaround Time

I have. Filed a complaint against them on operating as a broker, when their not, now they are paying broker fees, plus you must have a MC number before.you.can transport for them.

I warned them, over and over. Now fase two begins. Im going to drain their bank account, for over charging transporters.for excessive calculations. Per, Labor Board.

They review a flag, but not a cancellation. And im just getting started!

Product or Service Mentioned: Uship Account.

Comments

#1197839

someone needs to box ears. I complained to the Better Business Bureau in Austin, Texas and I was told they have an excellent record.

Yet I see literary thousands of complaints. One individual with the Department of Transportation told me just suck it up. What's deeded is a class-action lawsuit through the Atty.

Gen. of Texas.

They don't want legal transporters just someone with a truck so the can make money with their outrageous BROKER fees. Let me know how I can help put them out of business.

SimpleMan1959
@Anonymous

Thanks for your support! I won't them to feel the pain I have by, hauling their shipments for next to nothing to get my business to the top, and when I finally got to the top 8%, they still had me at 31% of my bid, due to uncontrolled cancelations.

They suspended me 4 days before Christmas, for posting a picture of a show bike, in oder to rest assure the customer that I had experience with high dollar machines.

Heartless SOB'S! I'm going after Matt Chasen for every dime he has took from every transporter that paid the exsissive cancelations fees.

@SimpleMan1959

You will have a hard time to get after him / business! He has to many friends in all and every department in Austin and TX in higher places.

I read an post from another u-ship carrier where he was threaten by to drop and stop negative postings about u-ship . My own experience as a carrier is: it looks like the posted shipments aren't real ! If you inflate the possible amount of shipments available on their website = greater company value and at one point Matt will sell his u-ship business. I wait and see when the news are breaking.

I would like to start a similar business w/ just a few honest, reliable carriers.